Hiring in Syria?

dblawre

Forum Probie
Im a firefighter EMT-B I want to go to Syria and help at one of the refugee camps, do they have any paid jobs to help in medical

OP
OP
dblawre

dblawre

Forum Probie
I am an employee of the SRCA, and I have been paid without difficulty, along with the rest of my co workers who have completed their processing.

I know there has been some difficulty with another contractor here, but I have had no difficulties with SRCA thus far.
I have airport firefighter firefighter 1 and 2 driver operator. emt-b, are they hiring and where

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I've moved your posts to a new thread as the one you posted in was from 2010 and your question deserved its own thread.

OP
OP
dblawre

dblawre

Forum Probie
Your training says you're a critical care paramedic... What is it?
well I'm a Emergency Medical Tech- Basic level, it is one level below a Paramedic, basically I have 12 years experience in emergency medical or on ambulances

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
I did the White House tour TWICE. Basically, I'm President....

:::face palm:::

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
well I'm a Emergency Medical Tech- Basic level, it is one level below a Paramedic, basically I have 12 years experience in emergency medical or on ambulances

So you're an EMT-Basic, not a critical care paramedic.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
In some areas it's two levels below

OP
OP
dblawre

dblawre

Forum Probie
yea transportjockey good point, I'm in Mississippi. they did away with emt-intermediate, and added emt-r which is responder, this redneck state is crazy, but yea I'm a basic, just got offered to go to Kwajalein as a airport firefighter -emt-b, so I might be going their, I scuba dive and surf so it might be a good experience, well i'm waiting on the final word, they have just verified my airport firefighter and driver operator and structural firefighter, it could be interesting, I would love to get my paramedic but I don't have the money and used up my government grant on a associate of arts degree, which is general studies,

OP
OP
dblawre

dblawre

Forum Probie
So you're an EMT-Basic, not a critical care paramedic.
yea I have airport firefighter/driver operator fire apparatus and firefighter 1001-1-2 and emt-b, but I might be going to Kwajalein in marshal islands not sure yet, wonder what that would be like ?

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Orange jumpsuits

OP
OP
dblawre

dblawre

Forum Probie
what is that picture about is their a problem in Kwaj in the marshal islands I thought it would be a cool experience and if they call back I will go

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
what is that picture about is their a problem in Kwaj in the marshal islands I thought it would be a cool experience and if they call back I will go
The point was that your training said Critical Care Paramedic, which you most certainly aren't.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
It is clear to me now.

Don't feed the troll.

OP
OP
dblawre

dblawre

Forum Probie
a simple error which I fixed, I didn't even realize I made that mistake, it wasn't on purpose, well someone else could have brought it to my attention, but you people are *******s, I out