Hi!

BirdtheEMTB

Forum Crew Member
Just wanted to introduce myself...My fellow EMT's call me Birrrrrd....ha ha..long story..but my name is Bart I am a new EMT-B in Pittsburgh, Pa. This has been a awesome road that I have taken and look forward to my career in the EMS field!

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome to the forums bird!

Fire292Rescue

Forum Probie
I'll also add to this, just joined the forum today.

I'm Keith from South Jersey (Best damn place in NJ IMO), I run as a Firefighter with Lebanon Lakes Fire. Recently completed EMT-B and took state exam July 3rd, waiting on results.

B)

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
Keith and Bart, welcome to the forums.

NJN

The Young One
Welcome to the forum both of you. But i can dispute that claim about the best place in NJ.

Medic9

Forum Lieutenant
Hello, welcome to the board. I am kind of new myself. It seems like a really cool, friendly place.
I hope to get to the Burgh again soon. Hubby is from the North Hills and I enjoy Station Square.

OP
OP
B

BirdtheEMTB

Forum Crew Member
Hello, welcome to the board. I am kind of new myself. It seems like a really cool, friendly place.
I hope to get to the Burgh again soon. Hubby is from the North Hills and I enjoy Station Square.

WOW from the North Hills also, well Bellevue actually What is his name, I might know him.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Hi everyone!
I'm Jon... I'm from Suburban Philadelphia.

Just to correct y'all... the best place to be in New Jersey is to NOT BE IN NEW JERSEY :).

If I've got to be there... well... there is always the Shore. I've got a friend who is a LT on the Cape May Beach Patrol (that means he can actually wear stuff with "Lifeguard" on it... and not be a poser tourist:)).

I used to work transport out of Philly and we had a lot of contracts in Camden County... so I've spent a lot of time there - the good parts, the not-so-good parts, and the REALLY bad parts (Broadway in Camden at 0200 anyone?).

The company I work for PRN has the contract for the MS150 City-To-Shore ride, and before I worked the ride EMS, I volunteered as a communicator. It is one of the few reasons I ever go into NJ - but it is a BLAST! Also... to tie into Pittsburg, the same company has an operation in Pittsburg that is dispatched out of our Philadelphia base.

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:

NJN

The Young One
They're closing my local loony bin so i'm going to have to find another one. I work in Plainfield, which, to be found on a map, one must look where union, somerset, and middlesex counties meet.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome to the tribe!!:):):)

Fire292Rescue

Forum Probie
They're closing my local loony bin so i'm going to have to find another one. I work in Plainfield, which, to be found on a map, one must look where union, somerset, and middlesex counties meet.

Our Looney Bin will never be closed...too many clients :ph34r:

Medic9

Forum Lieutenant
WOW from the North Hills also, well Bellevue actually What is his name, I might know him.

He hasn't lived in the area since he joined the Army in 84. His grandfather used to live up the street from Dave and Duffy's. Had a piece of the Swickley Bridge as his mail box post. His parents live in Harmony now just north of Cranberry.

OP
OP
B

BirdtheEMTB

Forum Crew Member
He hasn't lived in the area since he joined the Army in 84. His grandfather used to live up the street from Dave and Duffy's. Had a piece of the Swickley Bridge as his mail box post. His parents live in Harmony now just north of Cranberry.

Cool! I was just wondering. A big HELLO for Pittsburgh!!:D

terrell0212

Forum Ride Along
Starting School

Just wanted To say wzup Philly is here and hopefully
I will go straight into paramedics after EMT school B)

emt19723

Forum Lieutenant
welcome!! we can always use more Pennsyltuckians here!! lol