Hey...

Second

Forum Lieutenant
I'm a new EMT-I student in my 5th week and was fumbling around the internet and all of its vastness for information and additional input and all that jazz and came across the site and like what I saw so here I am. I'll try not to annoy anyone to much but I might have a question every now and then.

traumateam1

Forum Asst. Chief
Welcome to the life!

I'm a new EMT-I student in my 5th week and was fumbling around the internet and all of its vastness for information and additional input and all that jazz and came across the site and like what I saw so here I am. I'll try not to annoy anyone to much but I might have a question every now and then.

Welcome to EMTLife! Congratulations on your EMT-I. Hope everything is going well for you and your new job.

I'll try not to annoy anyone to much but I might have a question every now and then.
Not to steal a certain someone's job but.. do a search.
If you ask a question that has been beaten to death a few times before.. not only will you not get the right answer, but you'll get people telling you to search it. Other than that, ask away. Great place to learn stuff.
Enjoy!

tydek07

Forum Captain
Welcome!

Welcome to the site! I am sure you will like it here. There is a lot of information shared here, and you pretty much always get multiple answers to your questions. This is by far the best site I have found and I have learned A LOT from here.

Good luck with the rest of school, and don't be afraid to ask a question.... or answer them haha

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome!

Welcome to the tribe!! The point is this....... Never stop asking questions and always keep on learning! :):):)

abriggs

Forum Crew Member

Welcome Aboard!!! I'm also a student and ask a million stupid questions, so it's nice to have you along! :p

HeavyCrow

Forum Crew Member
Welcome...I found this place when I was a student, and even now working as a Basic I sitll ask questions!!!