HESI A2 Exam?

AShaddeau

Forum Probie
Has anyone taken this exam? What should i expect? Thanks for any info!

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Never heard of it before. What is it?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Similar to the TEASE test. It's a nursing entrance exam...

I think you mean TEAS? Test of Essential Academic Skills. A little ridiculous, IMO. When I got a question about plate tectonics in my science section on it when I was testing for medic school I lold.

I've never heard of HESI, sorry bud. If it's similar to the TEAS it shouldn't be too difficult. It might be worth looking into a study guide. I used on from Barnes and Noble for the TEAS and had no problems with the test.

Anonymous

Forum Captain
I think you mean TEAS? Test of Essential Academic Skills. A little ridiculous, IMO. When I got a question about plate tectonics in my science section on it when I was testing for medic school I lold.

I've never heard of HESI, sorry bud. If it's similar to the TEAS it shouldn't be too difficult. It might be worth looking into a study guide. I used on from Barnes and Noble for the TEAS and had no problems with the test.

Tomato Tomato... :huh:

Mostly the private schools use the HESI as opposed to the TEAS.

Much easier then the TEAS from what I hear...

FreezerStL

Forum Crew Member
I took a HESI exit exam after finishing medic school. We had an online portion of class from a web site called evolve, which is based off the "Paramedic Practice Today" by Aehlert.

The test was kinda meh; I faired well (91%), but I don't believe the questions and structure of said questions pertained to NREMT that close.