Hemet, CA - Where are skills refreshers??!!!

ccireland

Forum Ride Along
Hello my fellow EMS brethren... i am in need of some assistance. I just moved to Hemet, CA from LA and am recertifying but havnt worked in the field in a year. I have to take the Skills Competency Test but dont want to fail it because im rusty and out of practice. I have been looking and looking all over online for skills refresher courses but havnt been able to find any at all, just the testing sites. If you know where i can take a SKILLS refresher course somewhere in the IE or OC hit me up. Thanks :D

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I have not heard of any skills refresher courses. It's either a full EMT refresher or skills testing. Your best bet may be to call AMR Hemet or one of your local colleges that offer an EMT class.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hello my fellow EMS brethren... i am in need of some assistance. I just moved to Hemet, CA from LA and am recertifying but havnt worked in the field in a year. I have to take the Skills Competency Test but dont want to fail it because im rusty and out of practice. I have been looking and looking all over online for skills refresher courses but havnt been able to find any at all, just the testing sites. If you know where i can take a SKILLS refresher course somewhere in the IE or OC hit me up. Thanks :D

See if an EMT class will let you audit some days where they are going to be doing skills practice

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
See if an EMT class will let you audit some days where they are going to be doing skills practice

Bad time to do it. All the colleges are having graduations with classes starting in the fall lol.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
No summer classes?

Possibly. I know at least the college I teach at refuses to have a summer EMT class due to the fact it would have to be an accelerated program.

In the OPs area there is only a handful of programs unless he/she wants to drive a good distance.

Emtjeeper

Forum Ride Along
Mount san jacinto college has an emt refresher course you can take there, not sure where else. What made you move to here, i live in hemet and it is a really crappy place to live sometimes!Used to be nice but now it full of tweakers and gangs.