Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Mcfly

Forum Crew Member
Since everyone is starting threads about "do you wear sunglasses" or "what kind of pen do you write with" or "what kind of EMS shoe laces do you have".

I want to know what kind of EMS underwear you all have?

Seriously people..............

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Since everyone is starting threads about "do you wear sunglasses" or "what kind of pen do you write with" or "what kind of EMS shoe laces do you have".

I want to know what kind of EMS underwear you all have?

Seriously people..............

Boxers. No relation to EMS! :p:rofl:

This is a forum where all of us Ems professionals can gather around and consult amongst ourselves regarding our personal preferences. There's no need to be condescending. After all, thumb through the 1000's of interesting and thought provoking threads on this site and you'll find that a vast majority of them have useful bits of information for each member as they see fit.

I'd also have you know that I was on a tumultuous search for pens to use at work and this thread helped me exponentially.

Also, "Make like a tree and get outta here!"

OP
OP
M

Marty Mcfly

Forum Crew Member
This is a forum where all of us Ems professionals can gather around and consult amongst ourselves regarding our personal preferences. There's no need to be condescending. After all, thumb through the 1000's of interesting and thought provoking threads on this site and you'll find that a vast majority of them have useful bits of information for each member as they see fit.

I'd also have you know that I was on a tumultuous search for pens to use at work and this thread helped me exponentially.

Also, "Make like a tree and get outta here!"

Did you check walmart, walgreens, rite aid, giant eagle, acme, target, the dollar store, office max, staples?
I believe they all sell pens.

I am aware that these establishments offer pens for sale. What was important to me was what my peers preffered and which kind would be most suitable for what we do......

Is a continuous argument warranted here or are you at a loss for something to bring to the discussion boards?

OP
OP
M

Marty Mcfly

Forum Crew Member
I am aware that these establishments offer pens for sale. What was important to me was what my peers preffered and which kind would be most suitable for what we do......

Is a continuous argument warranted here or are you at a loss for something to bring to the discussion boards?

Suitable for what we do? Writing on a piece of paper. What are you doing with your pen?

It seems to me that Mr. Fujitsu was monitoring that scan you just interfaced......You are terminated!

If you have to ask, you wouldn't know.....

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
The sunglasses conversation was a serious conversation about professionalism and whether wearing sunglasses was unusual or not.

As for pens, that thread was created so as not to hijack another thread. Some pens work way better than others for writing on triplicate forms.

OP
OP
M

Marty Mcfly

Forum Crew Member
The sunglasses conversation was a serious conversation about professionalism and whether wearing sunglasses was unusual or not.

As for pens, that thread was created so as not to hijack another thread. Some pens work way better than others for writing on triplicate forms.

Sorry if I offended your sunglasses or your pen.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Why do I feel like I'm being picked on....

If you don't like it don't read it.

I dont see arnold anywhere

To the keen and Back to the future knowledgeable observer, there was a quote from part 2 thrown in there.....

You sir were unaware of this, and as a result, do not deserve your moniker......

Last edited by a moderator:

EMT John

Forum Crew Member
I agree with addrobo here... If someone is new to ems and wants to know what pen works best the feel free to ask. For example... Gel pens suck for tags.

Plus if you don't like what you see don't look at it!

Sasha

Forum Chief
By the way as for underwear I wear boyshorts. No visible panty line and no embarrassing need to pull out a wedgie while still being easy to move in and appropriate for work.

As for socks I wear antimicrobial socks from hanes. They're long so they cover my leg and my boot doesn't rub on my ankle and they're also thick and feel comfy and padded for all day wear.

By the way as for underwear I wear boyshorts. No visible panty line and no embarrassing need to pull out a wedgie while still being easy to move in and appropriate for work.

As for socks I wear antimicrobial socks from hanes. They're long so they cover my leg and my boot doesn't rub on my ankle and they're also thick and feel comfy and padded for all day wear.

I...........respect this.

OP
OP
M

Marty Mcfly

Forum Crew Member
So what kind of EMS underwear do you guys recommend? Halfway through my shift I develop whats called "swamp ***". I need some heavy duty EMS underwear to put a stop to this. Can anybody help me out?

CrackerBDingus

Forum Crew Member
Best underwear for me is american eagle boxers. Super comfy and lightweight and usually very entertaining. For instance, I'm sitting on the porcelain throne right now and my boxers say "tickle my pickle" all over them in glow in the dark lettering. Super awesome when I do 24's and get ready for bed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.