Hello, took the nremt-b

KennyABC

Forum Probie
Well I just got the news this morning, was unsuccessful at my first attempt to pass the NREMT-b. I will be talking my second attempt in 15 or so days. :excl:

I felt that I knew most of the content but possibly read the questions too quickly. My plan is to re-read the Brady book and focus on the sections I was weak on. I also consider my self to be a moderate test taker.

I am glad to have found this forum, I look forward to discussing future topics and sharing common experiences.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
OP
OP
KennyABC

KennyABC

Forum Probie
Thank you

thank you for the replys, i ended up going with emt-national-training, so far ive found allot of the questions in their banks are very similar to the test i took yesterday. sorry i dont like using the shift button....

MochaRaf

Forum Crew Member
thank you for the replys, i ended up going with emt-national-training, so far ive found allot of the questions in their banks are very similar to the test i took yesterday. sorry i dont like using the shift button....

One thing that is very important when taking this test is to simply relax and take your time. I have yet to hear of a person that took this exam and came anywhere close to the time running out on them.

What helped me prepare for the exam was making flash cards of some of the major key terms found in the book as well as doing the practice tests on emtb.com. I don't think I came across a single question on the exam that I didn't understand after reviewing all the key terms, if anything there were a few times where the answer choices were a bit odd and didn't exactly line up with my thought process.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck on your next attempt!

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief

HUH??? SHIFTOPHOBIC? :rofl: