Hello everybody

kai.kasin

Forum Probie
Hello, my name is Kai-Roger (norwegian name) and i know its impossible to say, but thats life. Do u know where Norway is (the country)? I live there..Anyway, i am new in EMTLife.com and i hope i can get any answer to my questions in the future.

Why dont you have any presentation topic?
Tip to the webmaster?

I am wery bad to write, and speak english, but i hope u understand me anyway.

Little about me: 25 yr old, 1 wife- 1 kid (waiting nr 2) I am study the norwegian way to be an ambulance-worker 2nd yr of 4 yrs. I think its betweeen EMT 2 and 3. The Paramedic course is near bachelor degree. (4 Yr school plus 2 yr practice as EMT-2 and then u can go 2 years in the Norwegian Paramedic school )

I want to become Paramdic. That is my goal..

Here is the norwegian answer in EMTLife.com.. U all are welcome :)

Ambulanse Norge

Any question? Give me one of these PM`s

davis513

Forum Crew Member
Welcome to EMTLife!

I was fortunate enough to visit Oslo, Norway back in 1978 when I was in the U.S. Marine Corps taking part in a NATO exercise. I really enjoyed the city and everyone I met was nice.

You have found a great group of "on-line friends" here at EMTLife with a wide variety of training and experience.

Enjoy your time on-line with us :)

davis513

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Norway is great! I spent some time near Trondheim before. Good beer, good food, and beautiful women everywhere.

And no traffic.

Welcome to the site! :D

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Hello, my name is Kai-Roger (norwegian name) and i know its impossible to say, but thats life. Do u know where Norway is (the country)? I live there..Anyway, i am new in EMTLife.com and i hope i can get any answer to my questions in the future.

Why dont you have any presentation topic?
Tip to the webmaster?

Welcome to our own little corner of dysfunction. As far as the answers to these two questions go, we have a Suggestions, Feedback, and Questions forum located here that will explain how to do some of the more common tasks or where you can ask a question about how to do something here. To contact the webmaster, click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome to the tribe! :) You will laugh and learn alot along the way! ^_^ ;)

FireStrut

Forum Crew Member
Welcome to the family, glad to have ya!!