Hello everybody!

Luckydogg0404

Forum Probie
Hi all. Im new to the site and just wanted to stop in an introduce myself. I am an EMT-B student and am due to graduate in Dec. '06. I am a 30 y.o. "career changer" and am psyched about the change. I look forward to being part of the site. Thank you.:)

Epi-do

I see dead people
Welcome to EMTLife! Good luck with your career change. I did the same thing as you about 7-8 years ago. It was the best thing I ever did!

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Welcome to our Dysfunctional Family remember we put the FUN in dysFUNctional heh

several rules

1)Women on EMTLife are always right
2)If you ever think we are wrong see Rule "1"
3)Dont Feed the Jon

FireStrut

Forum Crew Member
Hello,

You and I are in the same ambulance. I am a EMT-B student and will graduate in Dec. 06 just like you. I am 33 y.o. and I am very excited about my career change. Look forward in talking to you and welcome to the site.

WannaBEMT

Forum Crew Member
I am a EMT-I student graduating in December, nice to have you aboard...

Jenn

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
I'm an EMT-B and will be taking EMT-P starting in January, due to graduate in May of 08

emtwannabe

Forum Lieutenant
I start school tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m.-I will graduate in June 2007....
Woo-hoo!!!

Jeff

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
welcome!!!

rdkl

Forum Crew Member
Hello! I too am changing careers at the age of 30. I started at 28 with my EMT course and certification but I have yet to make the career change. Right now I am content volunteering. Hopefully within the next couple of years for me... :)