Haven't been here in a while

smileyyemtb76

Forum Crew Member
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. First semester of the medic program is over(FINALLY!!) Just have one more exam to take for the semester. I'll have a month in between semesters. So for awhile I plan to stop by here more often. I've really missed being here. Well, I just wanted to say hello..

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:D :D :D Welcome Home! :D :D :D

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome back.

VinBin

Forum Captain
welcome back...

how was your medic class?

Im going to be starting one soon, and trying to figure out what to expect...

OP
OP
smileyyemtb76

smileyyemtb76

Forum Crew Member
Thank you all for the warm welcome home!! I will say the medic class was easy the first 2 weeks (all Basic review). Then it got down right tough. I actually got to the point that I can not work full time anymore while Im in school. Phamacology is what got me. I'm taking the program at a local college, and Im in school 3 days aweek. But now that Im orgainized and I know what to expect from the classes, 2nd semester should be alot easier. One thing I have found very helpful: Flashcards, and lots of them. Especially for the drugs and for cardiology. I've been real lucky with this program, I have my dad to help me (He's been a medic for 10 yrs, cct for 6) and lots of people at work giving me words of wisdom. That helps to. Plus lots of advice from everyone here.