• Mandantory: one type

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Mandantory: both types

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
another note: H1N1 flu shot has been around for awhile... There was an outbreak of swine flue in 1976... Do you think that they could produce a vaccine in months?

The 1976 version was a different strain of the Type A variant, hence, ineffective against the current version.

http://www.medicinenet.com/swine_flu/page7.htm

I believe that with the history of any vaccine rushed into use, a little prudence is the order of the day.

emtfarva

Forum Captain
thats fine.... still not getting it
and i may possibly fight in court if they mandate it

itku2er

Forum Probie
I have never gotten a Flu shot... I will never until they force me... On that note: How can someone force you to put something in your body that you want nor choose to take. I don't understand how a flu shot needs to be mandatory. another note: H1N1 flu shot has been around for awhile... There was an outbreak of swine flue in 1976... Do you think that they could produce a vaccine in months?

That is a good question because what a couple years ago they couldnt produce enough of regular flu vaccines.

Epi-do

I see dead people
What about an option for optional and not getting either? Honestly, I haven't decided yet. If I do opt to get either one, it would be to hopefully prevent taking it home to my son. Right now I am leaning towards probably not.

csly27

Forum Lieutenant
not a chance that I am gona get the flu shot regular or H1N1, Luckily my company did not mandate it. Last time I got sicker than if I would have just gotton the regular old flu. My husband had to get onwe it is mandatory in the military and of course he is sick as a dog, they dont know if they are gonna have to get the H1N1 or not. It is a realativly new strain of flu, does anyone even know how much research has been done to know if it is even gonna work or even if it is a live shot. if any one has the info or stats I would very much like to see it.

RescueYou

Forum Lieutenant
Gotta have them both :-(