Happy NDWSE'S Everyone!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Got this from another forum

For Our Democratic Friends:
"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

For Our Republican Friends:
Here's wishing all of You a
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Kind of hard to have snow, and at the same time had 80 degree temps. Can't have your cake and eat it too! :p

Unless you get that movie snow.. "Snow Business".

hfdff422

Forum Lieutenant
Kind of like the dollar thing. That is so perfect 8978!!

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
i really don't get why people associate saying merry christmas to each other with religous denomination, after all it's a pagan holiday...

perhaps it's the christ part? how do i pronounce merry Xmas ?

~S~

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
eh Ill go for happy holidays

No pagan stuff...anytime another belief is brought up it stews someones panties and binds them in a twist....

someones bound to have a fit *giggle*then we will be grounded from posting AGAIN..for like the third...fourth fifth time...ah heck one of them

we dont want to get the "parents" riled *snickers*

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Acutually I think Whkrs original post to wishing us a happy ndwse was meant to be funny, but somehow it still got some folks riled up.

I dont care eitherway. If you greet me with Merry Christmas I will greet you Merry Christmas back.

If people are suing over the phrase "Merry Christmas", then they have waaaayyy too much time on their hands.

So with all of that said-

Merry Non-Denominational Wintertime Seasonal Event, and Merry Christmas to my EMTLife friends.

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
my comment was someone stating "pagan holiday"

the reason I stated that is your right panic someone will get riled up and we will be grounded from posting again... we all know the toes you step on today will be connected to the *** you have to kiss tomarrow *snickers*

So whatever everyone be safe this weekend Please

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
It was a freakin joke... :rolleyes:

and it was meant to say happy what ever to everyone, with out directing it at any one group?

Geepers, do I need to add a disclaimer also?

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
ttl Im not being an *** seriously...

I know it was a joke... some people suffice it to say on this forum have already proven they cnat "take a joke" nd I was teasing with someone on here that mentioned that one specific phrase... come on you cant tell me you dont agree with me.....

even if it is a joke we have already had proof some individuals get offended and cranky when anything "Non denominational" or "Non christmas" gets brought up, your post was sweet to cover all the basis...dont git yer titty in a twist.... oh geeeez for some reason that phrase sounds Great

Suffice it to say Happy Holidays or whatever ya celebrate.. ill be stuck in atlanta and I doubt ill be able to get online so I wanna spit out a Happy drunken bloody new years too!