emtff99

Forum Lieutenant
yea ok
:D

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
ROFL :lol: :lol:

You too WHKR! :D

Edit: We celerbrate Christmas 'round these here parts. Jesus and his buddies, dang city folk and thur fancy holidays.

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Well, I dont worship Satan I worship Santa..any man that can be all of our peoples sugar daddy one day a year and give us good things is okay in my book...though I never got my pony...DAMN YOU SANTA DAMN YOU!!!!

We had a call the other day, anyway after dropping off our ugh TB patient from the ride along we were exiting..... A mother was yelling at her in Princess' terms "crumbsnatcher" kid who apparantly broke his arm while trying to fly

"you dumb s*** you cant fly people cant fly"

Ha Ha silly Mommy sure we fly I fly planes nearly every weekende.... and with us jumping sure we fly great for a few seconds...its the landing people havent gotten down yet...

Shows what she knows

But yeah Im with the original title MerryHappy NDWSE Happy merry chrismasoltikwanamas

sounds like a new breed of animal

*Does her narrator voice* vIn a pole so cold.... the only chance for survival to breed new genetic mutations, a cross between the fatman sant screwing the elves who in turn screw the reindeer who in turn screw miss clause gaining a beast so unimaginable so frightening so large that it puts King Kong to shame... its the christmasoltikwanamas..... coming to a Theatre near you June 2005 (ever notice how they put xmas movies out during the summer?? should I get started on christmas deco???)

yeah so wrong, random thought from yours truely...

Namaste

VinBin

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Celtictigeress@Dec 4 2005, 11:01 AM
Well, I dont worship Satan I worship Santa..any man that can be all of our peoples sugar daddy one day a year and give us good things is okay in my book...though I never got my pony...DAMN YOU SANTA DAMN YOU!!!!

We had a call the other day, anyway after dropping off our ugh TB patient from the ride along we were exiting..... A mother was yelling at her in Princess' terms "crumbsnatcher" kid who apparantly broke his arm while trying to fly

Ha Ha silly Mommy sure we fly I fly planes nearly every weekende.... and with us jumping sure we fly great for a few seconds...its the landing people havent gotten down yet...

Shows what she knows

But yeah Im with the original title MerryHappy NDWSE Happy merry chrismasoltikwanamas

*Does her narrator voice* vIn a pole so cold.... the only chance for survival to breed new genetic mutations, a cross between the fatman sant screwing the elves who in turn screw the reindeer who in turn screw miss clause gaining a beast so unimaginable so frightening so large that it puts King Kong to shame... its the christmasoltikwanamas..... coming to a Theatre near you June 2005 (ever notice how they put xmas movies out during the summer?? should I get started on christmas deco???)

Namaste
what in the.... :huh:

heh, sorry, I had trouble following the response there...

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Originally posted by VinBin+Dec 4 2005, 07:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VinBin @ Dec 4 2005, 07:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celtictigeress@Dec 4 2005, 11:01 AM

Shows what she knows

Namaste
what in the.... :huh:

heh, sorry, I had trouble following the response there... [/b][/quote]
Youre not the only one VinBin.

Anyway happy non-denominational wintertime seasonal event!

-CP

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

and for those that don't believe in Christmas feel free to wish me a Happy/Merry "Whatever You Want" right back

But for me it will be

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I left a store the other day. I had said Merry Christmas to the clerk and when the woman started to wish me a Merry Christmas back, her manager stopped her and told her they don't specify a holiday, they say "Happy Holiday Season"

I was in the middle of paying. I took my money back from the clerk and informed the manager I would be heading to the other store down the street.

Its freakin Christmastime. My son is going to be at his dads and not with me. Its hard enough to "feel the spirit" and all that crap, and I guess the scrooge/grich whatever was biting me in my butt that day.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Happy Holidays is fine..... I do disagree with having to say "Happy Holiday Season, because we can't say Merry Christmas" - but I've always said Happy Holidays, mostly because I'm Jewish. It is funny to see me dressed up as Santa!

At work, we have "Holiday Displays" in every building - Consists of a decorated Fir Tree (often non-traditionally decorated), also there is a table with a Hanukia, Kwanzaa thingy, Advent Wreath, and some books on Ramadan and the Hindu Winter Seasonal Event....

Oh - Non-Traditional decorations means that the Tree outside our office is a "Seashore" tree - decorated with starfish, sea shells, the cloth under it is a beach blanket, Etc.

We also have an "angel" tree, a "Sun and Moon" tree, a "Winter Wonderland" tree, even a "ribbon tree" etc. The downside - occasionally we have folks who are jealous of another lobby's tree, saying it is better than theres.

Jon

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
WAIT...

Hold the feckin phone.

WHO SAID I WORSHIP SATAN?

WTF?

:blink:

I WAS INCLUDING EVERY DENOMINATION IN MY HOLIDAY GREETING...

WHERE DOES SATAN COME INTO THE PICTURE?

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Celtictigeress@Dec 4 2005, 11:01 AM

Shows what she knows

Namaste
Are you :blink:

What :huh:

:huh: :blink: :huh: :blink:

squid

Forum Lieutenant
Hey, she *said* it was random thoughts...

We have this church around here that, every December, puts up some sign that says "Santa Claus = Satan Claus" or "Jesus will take you to Heaven, Santa will take you to Hell" or something. So there ya go -- some people seem to find a connection :)

I'm more of a Solstice celebrator, myself. But you would be too if you had less than 4 dang hours of sunlight on December 21.

hfdff422

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by squid@Dec 6 2005, 02:16 PM
Hey, she *said* it was random thoughts...

We have this church around here that, every December, puts up some sign that says "Santa Claus = Satan Claus" or "Jesus will take you to Heaven, Santa will take you to Hell" or something. So there ya go -- some people seem to find a connection :)

I'm more of a Solstice celebrator, myself. But you would be too if you had less than 4 dang hours of sunlight on December 21.
Lets see how much fun we can take out of life, huh preacher man

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Strike3@Dec 6 2005, 02:47 PM
Don't even get me started on this non-christmas BS....It's stupid. :angry:
It's a ****ing joke... Jesus Christopher Columbus... Get a grip and take a valium!

We started this last year.. INSIDE JOKE. :angry:

<feels his bp going up>

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Yanno I thought this forum was about respect

strike then dont get started on the non christmas conversation, you took something meant to be funny out of context.....

Not everyone follows the path of a bible its in anothers nature to be respectful and understand that....Lighten up!!!

This is not an attack it is a statement, the thread was to wish everyone happy holidays regardless of their religion... and personally I think the santa hell thing was funny myself *giggles*

All we get is "be careful because little sins grow up fast" around here

Namaste

VinBin

Forum Captain
deargod_stop.jpg

haha...

Im sure everyone was just joking...take it easy

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
I think someone is out there watching over us, but not sure if his name is God, Jesus, or Satan. By the way Im not a believer in any of the above. Me and God had a falling out, Jesus got pissed at me, and Satan still thinks Im too nice to join the dark side. :lol:

Also, I try to respect everyone's religious beliefs Christian or not. Ive met several wonderful people that are deeply Christian, and others that were just as good that werent Christian.

As for Santa being Satan, I got a kick out of that! :lol:

I think everyone here must be on PMS this week, just seems like we are all wound up about something. I say we all go out to Murry's Grill and Bar and have a drink.

-CP

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
omgs... that brings me to a point...

We had a call trauma anyway car accident so they had a trainee on board that had passed practicals and they wanted her to get the practice...

so she strts checking for PMS Anywho the girls been a snob the entire time despite everyone on the department being nice to her...and she yells out "Ive got PMS"

alright I was in a mood..I said "Yeah weve known that the past four hours we've been working" everyone else thought it was hilarious.....

okay back to the mainstream

Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over..but for years I was convinced me mum was Satan..she always said I was the only hell she ever raised (despite having 2 bros) so I took it into context... teachers didnt find me funny for half the wisecracks when someone asked "So what does your mom do for a living"

I agree...drinks note the plural ie more then one