Guys, please help me out..

mattlev2112

Forum Ride Along
hey everyone, i have had a problem with the nremt, i have taken it 4 times, everytime took 70 questions, and failed. I jus took my fifth attempt attempt today. Everyday prior i was studyin exessively and without a doubt can say i studied harder than most people do and pass. I once again answered 70, i dont feel to great right now jus from prior exams resulting the same but i did feel like i answered the questions extremely well, be honest guys, do u think i passed it, i mean i have seen some of you say u answered 70 and passed. I am just looking for hope, replys are greatly appreciated, thank you.

medic_chick87

Forum Crew Member
Hey mattlev. I know how you feel. When I took my NREMT (both for Basic and for Medic) I just knew I had failed. Especially recently when I took the Medic test. It cut me off at like 81 questions and I was convinced that I had failed in that few. But it sounds like you are doing everything you can to prepare. So even though its easier said than done, just try and breath and relax. The test is over, so stressin about it doesnt accomplish anything. I'm sure you've passed! Wishin you all the best!

CFRBryan347768

Forum Captain
believe in your self and just wait, try to try new thing to get ur mind off waiting for the results

OP
OP
M

mattlev2112

Forum Ride Along
jus wanted to let everyone know i passed, very excited, get sworn in tuesday afternoon, thanks for everyones kind words

mdtaylor

Forum Crew Member
Sworn in? That's interesting. In what state are EMT's sworn in? Who else is from such a state and which ones?