Great News!

EMTgurl911

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys I haven't been on here in awhile but I would like to say hello to everybody. I'm so excited becuase I just got a second interview for a different EMT company they're called Emergency Rescue and they're located in Brea. Anybody heard of them ?? So lets hope I get there on time when i went to my second interview for a different company 30 minutes late I knew I didn't have the job because of damn mapquest. Does anybody have tips on what they do to win interviews over?? I want to give them that convincing attitude that I want to work for them..if I can't get this job..I have to go with AMR and of course, they're not hiring for my area so I would have to wait it out, so any comments or anything would be appreciated Thanks!:p

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Rule # 1 - Be there at least 10 minutes early!

Be as open and honest as you can.
Show them you are willing to put in the hard yards to be
the best EMT you can be for their service.
Don't forget to smile!

Good Luck!
Cheers Enjoynz

crash_cart

Forum Crew Member
Best of luck to you! Be yourself and be prepared.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Be honest. Be sincere. Remember this is as much as you deciding if you want to work there as it is them deciding if they want to hire you. Don't be afraid to ask them for more information before answering their questions.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Would you be talking about Emergency Ambulance Service in Brea? I've never heard of Emergency Rescue and I grew up and worked for 2 years in Orange County. If you are willing to drive to OC, you can always drive an extra 10-15 minutes to the 5/22/57 interchange and apply for Care. There's another service that is a bit closer if you're willing to work for a non-911 company. PM me for further details.

Also Google Maps is better than Mapquest.

medic258

Forum Crew Member
Be honest. Be sincere. Remember this is as much as you deciding if you want to work there as it is them deciding if they want to hire you. Don't be afraid to ask them for more information before answering their questions.

+1

Also, a little confidence does not hurt. I would rather hire someone with a personality and confidence that can talk to people instead of someone with all the booksmarts in the world. Good luck with the interview!