Gone for a while

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
This is my first day here for about a week and I'm probably going to be offline for a bit. My husband came home from a weeklong fishing trip and has been sick ever since. No.. it's not Swine flu, no gastric or respiratory issues.

He's currently being tested for West Nile, Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever and Lyme Disease. He's also under evaluation for possible encephalitis related to one of the aforementioned arboviruses.

Anyway, with being up all night with him, and dealing with appts, meds and life in general, I don't know when I'll get time to post here again. Until then.. think of me, send prayers and play fair!

Sasha

Forum Chief
This is my first day here for about a week and I'm probably going to be offline for a bit. My husband came home from a weeklong fishing trip and has been sick ever since. No.. it's not Swine flu, no gastric or respiratory issues.

He's currently being tested for West Nile, Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever and Lyme Disease. He's also under evaluation for possible encephalitis related to one of the aforementioned arboviruses.

Anyway, with being up all night with him, and dealing with appts, meds and life in general, I don't know when I'll get time to post here again. Until then.. think of me, send prayers and play fair!

Oh no, Annie! I'm so sorry! Positive thoughts your way, love <3

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief

Give him a big GET WELL SOON from little ol' me. Hope to hear from you soon that everything went well.

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Hope he recovers soon! Big prayers!

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Lots of prayers for you and yours! Let us know when you're able. God bless.

Jon

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
No Bueno, hoping it's NOT any of the nasties and that he recovers soon.

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief
My thoughts are with you bossy.

EMTinNEPA

Guess who's back...
Don't believe in prayer, but my thoughts and hopes are with you.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your hubbie Annie!! ~*~*~*~*~*

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Here's hoping your situation stabilizes and you are free to post.

Good luck to you and yours.