Salty Fox

Forum Probie
So I just accepted a job with them. I'm going in as an EMT-B, and they're going to pay for me to move up to EMT-A which will also come with a pay raise. From what I could tell at the interview, my boss is a pretty straight shooter. Can anyone tell me anything about them? Any one else work for them in the past? I'm just curious as to what I can expect.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I make them pick up my flight crews every so often when we do a fixed wing flight down there. I talked to a guy once who worked there and he also seemed to like it.

E tank

Caution: Paralyzing Agent
So I just accepted a job with them. I'm going in as an EMT-B, and they're going to pay for me to move up to EMT-A which will also come with a pay raise. From what I could tell at the interview, my boss is a pretty straight shooter. Can anyone tell me anything about them? Any one else work for them in the past? I'm just curious as to what I can expect.

No idea as to your question, but... edgy avatar for an EMT...carry on...

Kevinf

Forum Captain
Sure thing Vlad.

ArizonaEMT

Forum Probie

How's it going so far?