Getting the most out of private ems

OP
OP
A

arctic2

Forum Crew Member
Wow. I am amazed at the insightful replies. I thought this post was gonna dissapear.

I took a few days to myself and was able to cool down after some time off from work. I realized that I do indeed love what and am planning soon to sign up for AEMT classes. I've decided to advance my education.

Thank you for the help and advice guys. Sorry for my passive agressive attitude in the beginning.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Wow. I am amazed at the insightful replies. I thought this post was gonna dissapear.

I took a few days to myself and was able to cool down after some time off from work. I realized that I do indeed love what and am planning soon to sign up for AEMT classes. I've decided to advance my education.

Thank you for the help and advice guys. Sorry for my passive agressive attitude in the beginning.
I wasn't trying to be mean or a troll before, i just try to speak objectively :). I'm glad you made a decision and one that seems very logical and productive.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I wasn't trying to be mean or a troll before, i just try to speak objectively :). I'm glad you made a decision and one that seems very logical and productive.
I think your original post was some pretty solid advice. As with all fields, there are lots of jobs that lead nowhere. Some people don't mind staying there because it works for them. But if you feel stuck, there are lots of other jobs and services that might have what you are looking for.

I would not have survived working a BLS ambulance primarily doing transports in Boston. So I left, and haven't really looked back. I got a decent foundation, they got a bunch of hours from me, I'd say it worked out.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT