Getting ready to take NREMT

Harris0404

Forum Ride Along
I'm getting prepared to take the NREMT Exam can anyone give me any pointers or tips

rmena

Forum Crew Member
fisdap and Jb learning are good sites to get you used to the types of questions that will be asked on the registry. While using these sites don't memorize...continuously ask yourself 'why' the answer is what it is. Luckily both of these test websites will give you a rationale for every question. On top of that know that you will most likely not see every question in the test bank..it is just to get your brain working in the same critical thinking pattern that the NREMT test uses. You have to know ALL the information in your book so if you haven't read every word I suggest you start there.

rmena

Forum Crew Member
You can probably pass the test with much less work, however, remember this is a MINIMUM competency exam. Whats more important is that you ultimately study for hat poor soul that's crawling away from his crunched, busted up vehicle hoping and praying to God that you know how to help him.

Brenemancj1

Forum Ride Along
fisdap and Jb learning are good sites to get you used to the types of questions that will be asked on the registry. While using these sites don't memorize...continuously ask yourself 'why' the answer is what it is. Luckily both of these test websites will give you a rationale for every question. On top of that know that you will most likely not see every question in the test bank..it is just to get your brain working in the same critical thinking pattern that the NREMT test uses. You have to know ALL the information in your book so if you haven't read every word I suggest you start there.

Kudos on the fisdap! That worked wonders getting our class prepared for the written...well computerized! I was getting Babinski reflex questions during my exam....