Fit for duty test

LifesaverEms1

Forum Probie
just curious anybody taken this kind of test before the last time i took a pre employment test it was just a lift test i was told by the place to make sure and where loose clothing and be prepared to sweat so what has changed over the years to work on an ambulance i'm taking a drug test then a xray of my back then some weights and tread mill if anyone has gone through this pre employment exam could you let me know how it was and what was done and was the person administering the exam cool or a hard ***

MotoMan

Forum Ride Along
Which company? I am going tomorrow to take the pre placement exam for AMR in Rancho Cucamonga, I will let you know how that goes.

Anonymous

Forum Captain
just curious anybody taken this kind of test before the last time i took a pre employment test it was just a lift test i was told by the place to make sure and where loose clothing and be prepared to sweat so what has changed over the years to work on an ambulance i'm taking a drug test then a xray of my back then some weights and tread mill if anyone has gone through this pre employment exam could you let me know how it was and what was done and was the person administering the exam cool or a hard ***

Im guessing your talking about CARE regarding your previous posts? If so there is no back X-Ray but there is a back strength test, vision test, you have to dead lift 137lbs give or take 2x and ride a stationary bike and a drug test of course.