Finnaly got in

Artique

Forum Crew Member
I finnaly got into the EMT acadamy and Im loving it. Its my 2nd attempt to getting in and now Im in and on my way to become a full fledged EMS worker. It seems hard but not hard if you want to do it. I cant wait to get into deeper things. Ill let you guys know, even though nobody knows me.

certguy

Forum Captain
Congratulations !!! Keep up the good work . If you decide to go to medic school later on , Crafton hills college in San Bernadino has a great program that's focused on helping you get through the training while making sure you know the material without the pressure of trying to wash you out of the program that some schools have . That's the program I would've chosen , unfortunately , I was raising a family at the time and didn't have the money . BUMMER .

CERTGUY

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
That is awesome!!!:) Where is this EMT academy located at? :)

TripsTer

Forum Crew Member
Well congratulations on getting in and I hope you make it past your training to be an EMT or Medic.

njcoldone

Forum Ride Along
finally got in

Congrats. it's nice to see enthusiastic care providers. Too often we see hohum ems providers . The best advice I can give is to be the very best you can be and don't allow others to influence you in a negative way. Stand near those at the top of your class and you'll have a great experience. Participation is key whether in class or in the field , don't be shy to jump right in . may you're career be long and realize you won't necessarily save a lot of lifes but you certainly will have the ability to make a difference.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Congrat's and be sure to give it your all.... be sure to proof read :)

super_chris

Forum Probie
I finnaly got into the EMT acadamy and Im loving it. Its my 2nd attempt to getting in and now Im in and on my way to become a full fledged EMS worker. It seems hard but not hard if you want to do it. I cant wait to get into deeper things. Ill let you guys know, even though nobody knows me.

Are you just taking the allied health class at RCC/UCR? Or is there an actual academy in Riverside?

njcoldone is right. Don't be afraid to just jump in during the lab periods. It doesn't hurt to try and be wrong in class, in fact, it helps.

It's a little late now, but MSJC's(Menifee) EMT course isn't that hard to get into and is pretty darn good.

MikeTheBlade

Forum Probie
Are you just taking the allied health class at RCC/UCR? Or is there an actual academy in Riverside?

njcoldone is right. Don't be afraid to just jump in during the lab periods. It doesn't hurt to try and be wrong in class, in fact, it helps.

It's a little late now, but MSJC's(Menifee) EMT course isn't that hard to get into and is pretty darn good.

yeah im in MSJC's class right now!