Finding an ER Tech Job?

TheyCallMeNasty

Forum Crew Member
I've google'd used some search engines for jobs and such....seemed like I had to look threw alot of stuff that wasnt what I was looking for.....anyways my questions was to see if anyone knew of a website or source I could use to search for ER tech positions.....yea im from southern cali as well so any help would be appreciated thanks :D

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
I've google'd used some search engines for jobs and such....seemed like I had to look threw alot of stuff that wasnt what I was looking for.....anyways my questions was to see if anyone knew of a website or source I could use to search for ER tech positions.....yea im from southern cali as well so any help would be appreciated thanks :D

Generally hospitals have links on their websites to a Careers page, so consider going to individual sites. That might be helpful especially because ER techs get called different things at different hospitals.

Cawolf86

Forum Captain
Look up hospitals in your area and then go to the careers page. Many of them are run by a single corporation that will make your search easier. Notable ones are CHW, Providence, and Kaiser.