Finally out of Paramedic School!!!!

Bluestar

Forum Probie
Well, Its been a long year. I use to be on here as Divinewind but i forgot my password and no longer use email address associated with it so i started another one. We graduate Friday night. I took praticals tuesday and my national registry test yesterday. I passed both so i will be Graduating as a Paramedic. I am so glad it is over. That test was a dewsy!!!!^_^

oneluv79

Forum Crew Member
Well congrats are in order here so CONGRATULATIONS!!! :beerchug:I wish you all the best and party it up.....:beerchug:

oneluv79:)

OP
OP
B

Bluestar

Forum Probie
Thanks....Im just happy to have some more time off with my wife and 2 year old. My daughter told my wife a few weeks ago that i lived at the hospital!

Sail195

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats I am putting my App in tonight for medic school, Starting in September there goes the next year of my life lol

oneluv79

Forum Crew Member
Awww :crying: it is sad when they say that, my son said the same thing once so I left school and waited alil while so I spent more time him and to help him understand why and what it was I'm doing and everything. Now I think everything will be better he's in school alil older, I started back too and I will be reentering the Paramedic program in January to finish up....But again Congrats! I can bearly wait 'til I'm saying the same thing.....

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

Bluestar

Forum Probie
Yea..made me feel pretty bad that i had missed so much time with her this past year. Luckily though its over now. Going to try to make up for it now. Were having a good day at home today. Been outside playing all morning.

oneluv79

Forum Crew Member
All that matters to her now, is daddy's home and it's time fun, so enjoy your today together I hope yall have lots of FUN and make some great memories too.....

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Congrats! I've got an internship extension, then the written and I'm done! I passed my practicals last weekend :D

TommyKeet

Forum Probie
I start class on Aug 31, cant wait!!! Real nervous! Class is three days a week 8 hour days, plus clinicals. Ends April 1 though, so not too bad.

GonnaBeEMT

Forum Crew Member
Congrats! I also took my medic registry test yesterday and passed! Now I am waiting on a date when I can taker the practicals......

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Congrats! My wife already thinks I live at the hospital!

...and I start on Sept 29th. :)

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Forum Lieutenant
Well, Its been a long year. I use to be on here as Divinewind but i forgot my password and no longer use email address associated with it so i started another one. We graduate Friday night. I took praticals tuesday and my national registry test yesterday. I passed both so i will be Graduating as a Paramedic. I am so glad it is over. That test was a dewsy!!!!^_^

I hope to feel your joy when i'm done with mine ^_^

Katie

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats!!! It feels great to be done :) Good job B)

hottrotter18

Forum Probie
Congrats!!!!
and good luck to everyone who's going in!
i still remember growing up while my dad was in medic school..