FDNY EMS Candidates

JosephTent

Forum Crew Member
I doubt it, it was to easy, and I’m sure by now I would’ve gotten a DQ or at least sent for an oral psych if that was the case. They just don’t my file completed is most likely what it is but nothing is set in stone even if I don’t get in, its nice to know at least you guys can attain your dreams, I’m happy for those of you who got in. I’ll be watching you guys as I work miserably as an optician haha

Dude you still have another week to get called. Just be patient.

Zeno3399

Forum Crew Member
Congratulations you made it lmao see ! Do good and have fun
Is it a good time to buy a car or not risk getting into an accident?
The academy is literray across the bridge from me being 10 minutes away with car, but by public transport about almost 2 hours however it's at 7am so i would have no choice but to take an uber

FDNY 8009

Forum Crew Member
Is it a good time to buy a car or not risk getting into an accident?
The academy is literray across the bridge from me being 10 minutes away with car, but by public transport about almost 2 hours however it's at 7am so i would have no choice but to take an uber
Buy a car 100% or car pool with someone every day. There is a lot of gear ur going to need to have with u at all times but ur supposed to leave it in ur car. U will get smoked if u bring a bag to roll call ur not supposed to bring to roll call just cause u don’t have a car to secure ur gear in.

Zeno3399

Forum Crew Member
Buy a car 100% or car pool with someone every day. There is a lot of gear ur going to need to have with u at all times but ur supposed to leave it in ur car. U will get smoked if u bring a bag to roll call ur not supposed to bring to roll call just cause u don’t have a car to secure ur gear in.
checked the bank it's shot looked like I'll be getting smoked... anyone in the country club area wanna pool ? xD

Zeno3399

Forum Crew Member
You sure 1100s? That means they skipped over me
Nah bro, i thought i was skipped cause i thought i would've had WAY more statements to write out, they jump list numbers like crazy each investigator has a batch and a random list number going from 700-1100, my brother is so familar with this proccessing they can literally call you LAST MINUTE a day before the academy even starts, but if you don't get a call after JUNE 10TH, then yea you got skipped cause ur file is not complete, but tbh i don't think this is the case they have hundreds of people they're trying to clear and just like how you told me BE PATIENT BRO! :) (and yes I have a friend in the 1100's who got called before me even.. keep us updated hope you get in for June!)