FDNY EMS Candidates

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
GUYS! The list is out on city data I got my ****ing list number it’s 39x lmao ! Go check it now !

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
All you people who are waiting please check your list numbers now ! Seee where you are placed, just type in your last name and first on the search and you’ll get it

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
According to ems recruitment and a few sources that I know ems trainee academy for us will start September 3rd. That’s what I was told. It might change or it might not if I get anything else more I’ll let you guys know; see you all soon.

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
So ladies and gentleman, for any of you who went to the PAT Prep you don’t need to read this cause you know this info already, but for those of you who aren’t going, I’m a messenger who will relay back this message, they will be blowing through 300 plus list numbers to make the 180 trainees they need for September 30th academy, they’ll reach out to the top list numbers in May to do the PAT on the weekend, that is what Brandon mahoon told me and a few others at the PAT, prep for that stair mill guys that is where people fail the most and I seen that first hand today at the practice. Good luck stay fit love you all. 🔥 this message is for ems trainees 9075. Good luck stay fit

Last edited:

almack

Forum Probie
For 9014 candidates here's my update . Received PAT letter last friday 04/12/17 list #3** . PAT is scheduled for 04/27/2019. Super excited- good luck to all !

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
I just wanna clarify that all the emts including Brandon mahoon from recruitment said that September academy will only be all trainees, 180 is the number that CID is looking ; 9014 or any certified emts idk when your academy will be after June but I know we got a shared academy in December or january which is half split but if you want true facts go to recruitment or someone who works in that field. Good luck to all.

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
Unless they changed it and made September half split academy and trainee I’m not sure but I spoke to recruitment in person yesterday and that’s what I was told

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
Don't forget FDNY usually blows through 300-500 people for a class.
Yeah they usually blow through 300 plus even 500 to make 180 but from what Brandon is telling me people aren’t dropping out of the program so I might not even make September being my list number is in the 390’s but let’s see