FDNY EMS Candidates

maremt

Forum Crew Member
also, a friend that is 70x never got called, so it seems like they went up too 700

maremt

Forum Crew Member
You asked your investigator when you think you’ll be in the academy? I heard not to ask this question and just wait.
Yes, she email me that she needed something else and that's when I ask her. What number are you on list

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
Yikes, they are still working on 8009. Looks like 9075 wont be in till 2020.
The first highest list numbers for 9075 have a shot at September academy bro don’t forget that, they burn through these list numbers quick and easy, the last trainee list is done ftom
What I heard

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
They went throught hundreds from test 8009 already
In no time they’ll burn out the last of the 8009 by one or two more academies and then 9014? I believe will be called in for hire but they still need a trainee class as well so let’s see

mcgold910

Forum Probie
For exam 9075, everyone should have got the email... but just incase any of you guys didnt and plan on attending here you go

Attachments

• 2FFF6DBC-C416-455E-8329-F8394756AE97.jpeg
    2FFF6DBC-C416-455E-8329-F8394756AE97.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 500

mcgold910

Forum Probie
Yikes, they are still working on 8009. Looks like 9075 wont be in till 2020.
Keep in mind that 8009 does not effect 9075 at all... that list is certified EMTs... when they are able to hire trainees they split the academy in to 2... certified 0700-1500 and trainee 1500-2300 or vice versa i spoke to recruitment a couple days ago and they said if things move smoothly there will be a trainee class from 9075 in june but they said its a slim chance mainly because DCAS takes an eternity to establish the list lol so we gotta play it by ear there will definitely be a class with candidates from 9075 before 2020 for sure tho

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
Just my two cents since no one from recruitment is getting back to me :,( but I feel like the reason why DCAS is taking so long to esthablish a list is to confirm those 1,110 people who didn’t fill out there exams on time but that’s just my opinion

mcgold910

Forum Probie
Just my two cents since no one from recruitment is getting back to me :,( but I feel like the reason why DCAS is taking so long to esthablish a list is to confirm those 1,110 people who didn’t fill out there exams on time but that’s just my opinion
I think they are taking so long because they really dont give af in my opinion lol... it really has to be any day now im hoping. Whatever you find out if recruitment gets back to you let us know thanks

Suly 9075

Forum Crew Member
They stated 6 months. Technically it’s only been 5 months. I say end of April. Anyone going to the PPat?

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
They stated 6 months. Technically it’s only been 5 months. I say end of April. Anyone going to the PPat?
I mean if you counted down the months that’s passed, April makes 6 months, you goin? I’m only gunna go if I know the heads on this forum is going but I don’t need any PAT practice, I’m extremely active and to me the PAT is easy

Suly 9075

Forum Crew Member
I mean if you counted down the months that’s passed, April makes 6 months, you goin? I’m only gunna go if I know the heads on this forum is going but I don’t need any PAT practice, I’m extremely active and to me the PAT is easy
They extended the exam to the end of October. The count down starts from when the Exam closes. I’m going to the PPAT I like to be prepared. Mostly the Qand A.

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
They extended the exam to the end of October. The count down starts from when the Exam closes. I’m going to the PPAT I like to be prepared. Mostly the Qand A.
That’s also true, I guess we’ll see when DCAS releases it at the end of the day, I’m looking to see how many of us will make September academy as the head of recruitment tells me and yeah ? I’ll prob go on the weekends , lemme know what day your going