FDNY EMS Candidates

Suly 9075

Forum Crew Member
Really Appreciate the information, do you know possibly by any chance if they will pull candidates from exam 9075 for the june academy?? And how long did it take for you between taking the exam and getting the call for the class??
I’m in the same boat, I’m 9075. There is a class before our’s that still hasn’t gone in 9014. We might be looking at September or even January 2020

mcgold910

Forum Probie
I’m in the same boat, I’m 9075. There is a class before our’s that still hasn’t gone in 9014. We might be looking at September or even January 2020
I know they hold the academy for EMTs who already have the certification and for the trainees at the same exact time... people with the certification just end 4 weeks earlier. they’re split into 2 different shifts (alpha: 7am-3pm) (bravo: 3pm-11pm) im almost certain that this academy that just started has no trainee class... not 100% on that though... but depending on your list number if you’re at the top you’ll be in the june class

Suly 9075

Forum Crew Member
I know they hold the academy for EMTs who already have the certification and for the trainees at the same exact time... people with the certification just end 4 weeks earlier. they’re split into 2 different shifts (alpha: 7am-3pm) (bravo: 3pm-11pm) im almost certain that this academy that just started has no trainee class... not 100% on that though... but depending on your list number if you’re at the top you’ll be in the june class
Well thank you for that!!! Would be nice to start ASAP! 🙏🏻

FDNY 8009

Forum Crew Member
Really Appreciate the information, do you know possibly by any chance if they will pull candidates from exam 9075 for the june academy?? And how long did it take for you between taking the exam and getting the call for the class??
If u finished ur physical agility test, intake, and medical/psychological then maybe October class but if u haven’t started anything I wouldn’t count on it being any time soon

Suly 9075

Forum Crew Member
Did you get an email stating they will start the process in March?

mcgold910

Forum Probie
Did you get an email stating they will start the process in March?
No, I haven’t recieved anything yet. Majority of people are saying our list numbers will be out in March, thats just the rumor that seems to be true. I got an email about a month ago about doing the physical sometime in February. Did you get an email stating they are gonna start the process in March??

Suly 9075

Forum Crew Member
No, I haven’t recieved anything yet. Majority of people are saying our list numbers will be out in March, thats just the rumor that seems to be true. I got an email about a month ago about doing the physical sometime in February. Did you get an email stating they are gonna start the process in March??
No it was the same email.

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
No it was the same email.
I’m also a 9075 trainee candidate but to speculate we will most likely get the list numbers in March and process won’t start till May/June but you prob won’t get called into the academy till September that’s what Brandon Mahon told me over the phone awhile ago before September 2018 that they are trying to get 9075 trainee class for September and that’s the earliest, we also don’t know if they even burned out the last trainee list yet either fellas all we can do is wait and get the list numbers and see where we go from there first.

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
The background check will take some time and same with the medicals lol and the psych, it’ll all take some time prob months in between so all we can do is wait and see how fast it moves for us

mcgold910

Forum Probie
I’m also a 9075 trainee candidate but to speculate we will most likely get the list numbers in March and process won’t start till May/June but you prob won’t get called into the academy till September that’s what Brandon Mahon told me over the phone awhile ago before September 2018 that they are trying to get 9075 trainee class for September and that’s the earliest, we also don’t know if they even burned out the last trainee list yet either fellas all we can do is wait and get the list numbers and see where we go from there first.
The last trainee list 7014 is done. This academy has no trainees. I would definitely say they’re gonna have a trainee academy along with certified EMTs come June. And they would have no other list to pull from other than 9075

mcgold910

Forum Probie
That’s my point, idk if fhe last list of trainees before 9075 is even burned out or not yet so like I said all we can do is wait
I looked up the names from the graduating class that was yesterday from the trainee list... i found 3 people who graduated where their list number was in the 1,100s... 2 of them were in the bottom 20 of the entire list... that list has to be finished

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
I looked up the names from the graduating class that was yesterday from the trainee list... i found 3 people who graduated where their list number was in the 1,100s... 2 of them were in the bottom 20 of the entire list... that list has to be finished
Alright so let’s pray and hope they’ll call off of 9075 for June if not the people who scored high on our list will make it for September then brother but first things first let’s wait and see how long it’ll take for DCAS to grade these exams and for us to get our list numbers

mcgold910

Forum Probie
Alright so let’s pray and hope they’ll call off of 9075 for June if not the people who scored high on our list will make it for September then brother but first things first let’s wait and see how long it’ll take for DCAS to grade these exams and for us to get our list numbers
All we can do is wait brother it’s unfortunate really anxious to know my list number... im just praying that what i heard about the list being out in march is true

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
All we can do is wait brother it’s unfortunate really anxious to know my list number... im just praying that what i heard about the list being out in march is true
If it comes out in March it’ll come out in March you know? I use to call the DCAS number almost every week and check the 9075 exam to see if our list was established yet but honestly like I said it’ll come when we least expect it, don’t worry too too much about it, I’m sure Brandon Mahon will send an email to those who successfully mailed out the affirmation letters and completed the education and experience sheet and let us know when we can take our PAT but for now just tight and wait for our list numbers to be given out to get this ball rolling brother, it’ll be by spring time for sure.

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
If it comes out in March it’ll come out in March you know? I use to call the DCAS number almost every week and check the 9075 exam to see if our list was established yet but honestly like I said it’ll come when we least expect it, don’t worry too too much about it, I’m sure Brandon Mahon will send an email to those who successfully mailed out the affirmation letters and completed the education and experience sheet and let us know when we can take our PAT but for now just tight and wait for our list numbers to be given out to get this ball rolling brother, it’ll be by spring time for sure.
Just sit tight “”” plus the whole process is spread out like one month is PAT and next couple of weeks is intake and BI check and then next few weeks is medical and psych. Give it time you’ll make it to whatever academy they are aiming to put you on, only way to find out who or what really knows this is during your BI check and he or she will say we are trying to push you guys for whatever up coming academy