FDNY EMS Candidates

Future Fireman

Forum Ride Along
are they finished calling people for the February academy? if so does anyone know what the highest number they reached in exam 8009

FDNY 8009

Forum Crew Member
are they finished calling people for the February academy? if so does anyone know what the highest number they reached in exam 8009
Im assuming they did. I think I honestly JUST made the cut cause they called me at 4:57 on Friday and im already going in for paperwork and such and uniforms starting Tuesday. Im list number is 6**

Tony2211

Forum Probie
Did anyone get the letter with the dates they are supposed to go to HQ and Fort Totten? got the call about two weeks ago and still no letter.

AngieGreen

Forum Ride Along
Did anyone get the letter with the dates they are supposed to go to HQ and Fort Totten? got the call about two weeks ago and still no letter.
I got my letter via email today and got called on Friday. Call the investigator who contacted you and I’m sure they’ll help you out

Gratefuled

Forum Probie
Ahhh ok. Any specific instructions for the day you go to metrotech? Or it just states the dates?
Biggest thing seems to be bring two forms of ID - drivers license and passport (or whatever you used for verification ). Dress is business casual, no jewelry - you'll have to remove it for id photos. Clean shaven, hair off of the collar. And bring a black pen.

FDNY 8009

Forum Crew Member
Biggest thing seems to be bring two forms of ID - drivers license and passport (or whatever you used for verification ). Dress is business casual, no jewelry - you'll have to remove it for id photos. Clean shaven, hair off of the collar. And bring a black pen.
My investigator told me that if I don’t get the forms in the mail (which I didn’t) that it’s okay because they will have copies when we get there

Gratefuled

Forum Probie
My investigator told me that if I don’t get the forms in the mail (which I didn’t) that it’s okay because they will have copies when we get there
They give you all the forms. Some you fill out there and some you take home to be filled out and brought back on Tuesday. The only form in the letter is the beneficiary form, which they give you on the admin day anyway (multiple times).

FDNY 8009

Forum Crew Member
They give you all the forms. Some you fill out there and some you take home to be filled out and brought back on Tuesday. The only form in the letter is the beneficiary form, which they give you on the admin day anyway (multiple times).
About how long does the whole thing take?