FDNY EMS Candidates

FDNY 8009

Forum Crew Member
Im eagerly waiting for a phone call lol hope they r still making calls. I finished the process back in August. Didn’t make the October class but I’m really hoping to make this February class. Exam 8009 list #6xx

FDNY 8009 EMT

Forum Ride Along
Im eagerly waiting for a phone call lol hope they r still making calls. I finished the process back in August. Didn’t make the October class but I’m really hoping to make this February class. Exam 8009 list #6xx
I hope you get a call as well, my list number is not far behind you so seeing you in February will also help me feel reassured that ill make it in junes academy.

maremt

Forum Crew Member
They call up to the night before. Still waiting List 6XX. I'm hoping to get in the summer class, I don't think they will get to my number this time around.

FDNY 8009

Forum Crew Member
How long does Dcas take to establish your list #
U usually get ur list #s sometime in March. After that u wait to get a letter in the mail for ur Physical agility test and then u wait again for ur interview and then u wait again for ur medical/physchological and then if u pass all of that u wait AGAIN to get called for the academy. It’s all a big waiting game lol how soon u start to get called for the first step depends on ur list number.

Suly 9075

Forum Crew Member
U usually get ur list #s sometime in March. After that u wait to get a letter in the mail for ur Physical agility test and then u wait again for ur interview and then u wait again for ur medical/physchological and then if u pass all of that u wait AGAIN to get called for the academy. It’s all a big waiting game lol how soon u start to get called for the first step depends on ur list number.
Thank you!!! Just a waiting game basically.

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
I’m abit confused, didn’t the emt 8009 exam came out in sept 2017? And it’s 2019 and there only up to list number 500 or 600? That’s crazy but lol I’m not surprised it’s how the city works I guess

maremt

Forum Crew Member
do you have friends in the 500's and 600's. That does not make sense how could they go through all these numbers, if the class is only 150. I have no problem with that it just makes me closer