FDNY EMS Candidates

Dillion83

Forum Crew Member
DCAS automated thing is not so accurate though, last time it was updated was Sunday. Not sure how often they update it.

Cenzo22

Forum Crew Member
Wow I’m sorry, got that mixed up. Not on an outstanding means you’re ready to be called, outstanding still means you’re gettinf reviewed

A123

Forum Ride Along
DCAS automated message says outstanding certification
Hey I good news I called DCAS yesterday and my status was outstanding Cert .. I got a call today for the February class my number is 92x... outstanding cert is not a negative thing. It means your paperwork was sent to the employer. (Our case FDNY)

Cenzo22

Forum Crew Member
Dcas is not updated every day. It’s updated every week. You probably came off outstanding cert in the middle of the week, and dcas was not updated yet. Cause if you’re still on outstanding cert you can’t get called

Nyems

Forum Ride Along
Got the call exam #7000 list numer # 19x. In my personal experience be honest with your investigator. Dont worry so much about the not and on oustanding status. Good luck to those who still waiting. If you love being an emt the wait is worth it.

Nyems

Forum Ride Along
For those that went through the process. What should we expect in the days we have to go to metro tech before the academy starts?

Dillion83

Forum Crew Member
Got the call exam #7000 list numer # 19x. In my personal experience be honest with your investigator. Dont worry so much about the not and on oustanding status. Good luck to those who still waiting. If you love being an emt the wait is worth it.
When did you get the call?