FDNY EMS Candidates

emt117

Forum Lieutenant
What happens if you miss their call?

emt117

Forum Lieutenant
I heard they want to put 180 in for the February class class due to losing so many to fire. I would assume that means 90 in am 90 in pm. This came from someone in the class that’s graduating this week

TeeDub

Forum Crew Member
People getting called. Be prepared for physical training, running pushups planks sit-ups etc. if you haven’t started prepping yet it’s to late to start
What was it like?
I heard for fire you had to run 1.5 Miles in 12 minutes, 30 push ups in a minute, 3 sit ups in a minute l

Matt556

Forum Probie
i called dcas and i was told i am now on a outstanding certification anyone know whats that means? List #720 exam 7000

Cenzo22

Forum Crew Member
I believe outstanding certification means your file is still under review, and when it says you’re not, it got sent through and you’re ready to be called

Cenzo22

Forum Crew Member
This was posted in the past

EVERYONE READ !!!!!

POSTED THIS QUITE A FEW PAGES AGO SO PASS IT ALONG.

"Not on an Outstanding Certification means: You are now found eligible for hiring when your list number is reached.

"Outstanding Certification means: Yourcredentials and qualifications are under review to deem you eligible for hiring.

GOOD LUCK

Matt556

Forum Probie
This was posted in the past

EVERYONE READ !!!!!

POSTED THIS QUITE A FEW PAGES AGO SO PASS IT ALONG.

"Not on an Outstanding Certification means: You are now found eligible for hiring when your list number is reached.

"Outstanding Certification means: Yourcredentials and qualifications are under review to deem you eligible for hiring.

GOOD LUCK
You think i would still be able to make this class even if its under review?