FDNY EMS Candidates

Nick925

Forum Ride Along
I know that it's always hard getting them on the phine, the best thing to do is email. But honestly I'm not sure what it means to et skipped but don't worry about it until theirs something to worry about they are still calling people, ad once you get in touch with your investigator hopefully they will have some info, take it one step at a time

Broccoli Rob 514

Forum Probie
I know that it's always hard getting them on the phine, the best thing to do is email. But honestly I'm not sure what it means to et skipped but don't worry about it until theirs something to worry about they are still calling people, ad once you get in touch with your investigator hopefully they will have some info, take it one step at a time
Yeah I'm going to try and email them.

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
No its hard to get them on the phone. Is that a bad sign I wasn't called yet?

Doesn't hurt to E mail them and ask, like I said before E mail them if there is any reason you are being withheld from possibly attending this Oct, 31st, " a response would be immensely appreciated "
It is already Friday so you have a couple of days of next week til they are filled up.
Good luck

Nick925

Forum Ride Along
Doesn't hurt to E mail them and ask, like I said before E mail them if there is any reason you are being withheld from possibly attending this Oct, 31st, " a response would be immensely appreciated "
It is already Friday so you have a couple of days of next week til they are filled up.
Good luck
What's your list number? And your on 5003 right