FDNY EMS Candidates

Jimazz

Forum Lieutenant
If my memory serves me correctly I remember calls starting on fridays in at least 2 occasions, could be wrong but I think I remember that

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
I just got the call!!!!!!
Exam #5003
List # 149x
I still had a choice of shift. I choose the PM class.
Slow day on here for the first day of calls

Not the first day of calls, I know of a few others not on this forum that have gotten the calls.
remember not everyone is on this forum.
It's like a flood gates open here when the ones who got the call will def post . Hang tight.

centrals

Forum Probie
Not the first day of calls, I know of a few others not on this forum that have gotten the calls.
remember not everyone is on this forum.
It's like a flood gates open here when the ones who got the call will def post . Hang tight.

Gotcha. So what do you think, how deep into 6003 will they get? Best guess

Harlemkid89

Forum Crew Member
With legitimate reasoning you are allowed to miss up to four sessions (2 days). However it is not recommended at all..... If you can't make your shift, you let your squad leader know or one of the DIs and they will make the accomodations for you to show up earlier. It's the same in regards to latenesses..... I've never missed a session, but showed up late once recently for something out of my control. (tire blew out while I was in my way to the academy)
I JUST GOT THE CALLLL !!!!!!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY !!! MY MIND IS RACING RIGHT NOW ! LOL