FDNY EMS Candidates

I applyed on dcas but when i go back to it, it gives me the option to continue exam, i did complete the exam and mailed out the piece of paper they told me to but i did not get no waiting number or exam score or nothing, i dont want to miss out and wait another year can someone tell me is there something im missing?

I applyed on dcas but when i go back to it, it gives me the option to continue exam, i did complete the exam and mailed out the piece of paper they told me to but i did not get no waiting number or exam score or nothing, i dont want to miss out and wait another year can someone tell me is there something im missing?

No, you are good. If you filled out everything, you're good to go. The exam remains open to correct until the 26th and then it closes. Whatever you have written will be submitted on the 26th and that's it.

Division 5 is brooklyn south "coney island and sunset park and all of staten island. I live in s.I so that was my first choice and no one ever usually gets div 5 so I got lucky or maybe just knew the right ppl
Do you know What day the october academy starts ?

For those who went in for uniform pick ups. They said to wear the short sleeve on Monday?

No, you are good. If you filled out everything, you're good to go. The exam remains open to correct until the 26th and then it closes. Whatever you have written will be submitted on the 26th and that's it.
Thank you it makes things so much clearer for me

Can a person get skipped ? supposedly Someone with a LIST number higher than me got called ! Im nervous now ! Lol

Dont sweat it IIRC it depends on who your investigator is. They all get their numbers beforehand and some investigators work faster than others so they move down their list of numbers quicker

Dont sweat it IIRC it depends on who your investigator is. They all get their numbers beforehand and some investigators work faster than others so they move down their list of numbers quicker[/QUOTE
!
Ohh okay ! Thanks man ! Appreciate it !

Hey guys how should I dress at the uniform fitting tomorrow? Also how long were you there? Shoykd I prepare for a long day?

Back