FDNY EMS Candidates

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
I was in the first group but I never got anything in the mail yet about Friday. I called this morning and I didn't get an answer to my question.
Not everyone that had the physical same day will be scheduled together, the physical is a bunch of ppl but the intake is only a few ppl I think I had maybe 10 or so in my group for intake, even less for medical and psych had the most ppl.

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
Not everyone that had the physical same day will be scheduled together, the physical is a bunch of ppl but the intake is only a few ppl I think I had maybe 10 or so in my group for intake, even less for medical and psych had the most ppl.
a friend of mine that had physical same day as me was scheduled 3 weeks after me for intake. So if they didn't give an answer they probably didn't have a date for u yet

ChrisEMT44

Forum Probie
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I've been monitoring it since Wednesday. Hearing calls are going out. I'm 95x on 5003 list. No call yet

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I've been monitoring it since Wednesday. Hearing calls are going out. I'm 95x on 5003 list. No call yet

Last number I see called on here was 720s

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain

NDTYANK49 got the call on Friday he is 79X and he differed, so who knows how far they are already.
I am 107* on exam 5003 as well and waiting right along. Good luck to all who got the call

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
Last number I see called on here was 720s

NDTYANK49 got the call on Friday he is 79X and he differed. wondering how far they will get til they fill all the classes up.
#107* on 5003 and waiting. If they don't call this time pretty upbeat for July.

Joey198

Forum Ride Along
Hey guys im new here. I'm list #622 and I still haven't gotten a call. I called friday and they told me to wait to hear today or tuesday. I know they called the 700s already just wanted to know if anyone around my number is still waiting

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain

RV73

Forum Ride Along
Does anyone know the phone number to call to see if you passed the Physical Agility Test? I forgot what the phone number is, and can't find it in the documents provided. Thanks