FDNY EMS Candidates

About 11:30 AM. Was in the gym though so didn't see my phone until about 1 pm. Got a hold of someone there around 2 pm and that's when I was offered the job.

JUST GOT THE CALL! 8th for IDs at 10:30 am and 10th at 9 am for uniforms! Class starts the 14 th, only PM classes available and the 13th is orientation and also the first day you start getting paid! Good luck everyone!

List #: 107x

Congrats ! Wow only pm classes available ? They didn't get very far on the list at all -_-

I don't understand how the list didn't get very far when other ones were going up like 200 numbers lol July must be a small class

No way it's a small class....they have a demand to keep up with...let's just wait this out, it's only Monday morning, I'm sure there's plenty more calls to do.

No way it's a small class....they have a demand to keep up with...let's just wait this out, it's only Monday morning, I'm sure there's plenty more calls to do.
You're right the fact that only pm classes are reportedly only available is kinda insane tho being that the list went nowhere yet

Dam that is crazy only pm class available.... thats not good at all

Dam that is crazy only pm class available.... thats not good at all

Yeah I'm 20 numbers from my friend who got the call. He got it an hour ago and I haven't been called, so not to sure if they're all set already or not.

I atleast expected them to crack the 1200's smh it's like the list didn't go anywhere lol

There still has to be many more calls....if you look back at April class it was the same script....slow start, pm class was only option when they got to 800's yet they made it to 1021....patience

There still has to be many more calls....if you look back at April class it was the same script....slow start, pm class was only option when they got to 800's yet they made it to 1021....patience

thats a good confidence booster

Hey can anyone list what you need to wear and bring on each day. The first day for filing paperwork i remember being told bring black pens and wear a suit. Just wanna make sure i got it all correct. I got the call and barely could write notes.

Back