FDNY EMS Candidates

axpbob

Forum Crew Member
Ok so when will the next academy be that is the question? and when will the calls start ??? this has been a long slow road i keep hearing july but when when...lol i hate waiting hurry up and wait that has been this deal .... wish i could have scored higher on the exam

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
list - 3024 # 92*

Applied - Sept 2012
PA test - Nov. 2013
Intake - Jan 2014
Psych - Feb 2014
Medical - Feb 2014

phoppey

Forum Crew Member
Ok so when will the next academy be that is the question? and when will the calls start ??? this has been a long slow road i keep hearing july but when when...lol i hate waiting hurry up and wait that has been this deal .... wish i could have scored higher on the exam

I know what your saying im even higher on the list than you are. I feel like the calls for July class will go out this Monday hopefully, just keep your phone on you so you don't miss the call

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Does anyone know why people get skipped over? I've noticed here in the forum with exam 3024 people got skipped over while people with higher #s got called for the job, can it be missing paperwork? I'd assume they would let you know way ahead of time before the call and they check your criminal history, etc on site when you do the intake, weird

OP
OP
JPat86

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Does anyone know why people get skipped over? I've noticed here in the forum with exam 3024 people got skipped over while people with higher #s got called for the job, can it be missing paperwork? I'd assume they would let you know way ahead of time before the call and they check your criminal history, etc on site when you do the intake, weird

People get skipped over due to either missing paperwork or pending arrests ect. My friend was skipped over. Was supposed to be in my class. Last September and he went into January's

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
People get skipped over due to either missing paperwork or pending arrests ect. My friend was skipped over. Was supposed to be in my class. Last September and he went into January's

Thank God he got in. I'm keeping my *** inside away from popo haha, my *** is staying in my basement

wanderingnick

Forum Probie
I just got my notice for my interview. I'm list number 5XX on 4004 and I'm going on July 16th at 11AM. Anyone else have this day/time.

curryb15

Forum Crew Member
I did not get anything yet I'm list number 6** but thanks for the good news we are pretty close in list number and I have been waiting for that letter for weeks !

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant
Man, I'm nervous that they have the wrong number or something and I'll miss the call! Lol #IrrationalFears

OP
OP
JPat86

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Man, I'm nervous that they have the wrong number or something and I'll miss the call! Lol #IrrationalFears

They call all the way up till 2 days before the academy starts lol. Don't worry heard thy just started making calls recently. They have to fill the class up in 3 weeks

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member

Haha same here, even though I did everything and I am just waiting for the call, I keep on thinking something will dq me or hold me over a class or two haha, but fingers crossed, the phone call is the last step, I have a higher number than you so I'm probably october academy

JRellsz

Forum Crew Member
Haha same here, even though I did everything and I am just waiting for the call, I keep on thinking something will dq me or hold me over a class or two haha, but fingers crossed, the phone call is the last step, I have a higher number than you so I'm probably october academy
49x here got my psych july 26

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
I just got my notice for my interview. I'm list number 5XX on 4004 and I'm going on July 16th at 11AM. Anyone else have this day/time.
Hey wanderingnick. .with a list number of 5xx. .what score did you get on the exam. I'll be taking the test this september and am just wondering what list number range I'll be around with a 75. Thanks a lot brotha

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member

axpbob

Forum Crew Member
I hope so... I am at work got my phone next to my keyboard waiting for the call ....I hope I get it I will be so crushed if I get passed over.... I hate my computer job and office life I want to be outside... running calls ....

I volly now only 24 hours a month...

------------------------------------------------------------------
List 3024 #92*

Applied - Sept 2012
PA test - Nov. 2013
Intake - Jan 2014
Psych - Feb 2014
Medical - Feb 2014

Last edited by a moderator:

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
I hope so... I am at work got my phone next to my keyboard waiting for the call ....I hope I get it I will be so crushed if I get passed over.... I hate my computer job and office life I want to be outside... running calls ....

I volly now only 24 hours a month...

------------------------------------------------------------------
List 3024 #92*

Applied - Sept 2012
PA test - Nov. 2013
Intake - Jan 2014
Psych - Feb 2014
Medical - Feb 2014

Good luck buddy
Keep us updated

davidseda

Forum Ride Along
very pleased with the pace tye FDNY is moving.

Yes! Finally got my investigator interview july 16th,and then the psych is around the corner. I just a bit worried about the medical since im a little over weight. Im 6,2 230-lbs so i hope they arent expecting me to lose 40 pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Yes! Finally got my investigator interview july 16th,and then the psych is around the corner. I just a bit worried about the medical since im a little over weight. Im 6,2 230-lbs so i hope they arent expecting me to lose 40 pounds.

You have to be in your BMI range. They don't care if it's muscle or fat, if it's one pound above, they will fail you. I've seen it happen