FDNY EMS Candidates

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant
Does anyone know when they would mail out the rejection letter? Or do you just not get a phone call?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Does anyone know when they would mail out the rejection letter? Or do you just not get a phone call?

Nothing, they just skip you, after 5 years or so you realize something is wrong, but no reason why they will pass you over unless pending arrest, if they are missing documents, they will call you

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Evening

anyone got a phone call today

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
you got called ?????

Nope, with 25X I'm expecting October, I don't think I'll make july unless that many #s before me got canceled.

I'd call my investigator and ask if I have a chance but I don't want to bother the almighty gods:rofl:

JRellsz

Forum Crew Member
Nope, with 25X I'm expecting October, I don't think I'll make july unless that many #s before me got canceled.

I'd call my investigator and ask if I have a chance but I don't want to bother the almighty gods:rofl:

you posted "evening" !! you got me so hyped that they moved that quick. dont do that to me haha

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
you posted "evening" !! you got me so hyped that they moved that quick. dont do that to me haha

Haha I meant to say good evening, albeit I omitted the "good" part haha sorry

sfdgnasty453

Forum Crew Member
*Phone rings*...
I look at it, and do not have the number saved in my phone. Excitedly I answer, "Good morning, Greg speaking"...
SILENCE...
My heart is pounding.
I hear a voice after a few tense seconds...
"Good day sir or madam, this is an automated message from progressive insurance..."
*Insert a slew of profanity and frustration here followed by aggressively pushing the end call button (It doesn't have the same satisfaction as slamming the phone on the hook, but it is less likely to destroy my phone)*

This waiting is killing me! That only made it worse!

I hope you all have a good morning and can laugh at my excitement followed by letdown. :p

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
For the people that has been contacted. What phone # to look out for? Is it a 800 num#

The number will be 911

:cool:

axpbob

Forum Crew Member
on the 21 going to metro tech for paper work 8:00am
on the 24 going to fort totten for uniform 10:00am
on the 28 going to metro tech for orientation 8:00am
on the 29 going to fort totten @ 3:30 - 11:30

phoppey

Forum Crew Member
on the 21 going to metro tech for paper work 8:00am
on the 24 going to fort totten for uniform 10:00am