FDNY EMS Candidates

Def26

Forum Crew Member
Hey. Gave my paperwork in today.. Couldn't really ask my investigator anything, she was in a rush. Any phone calls today? or letters in the mail?
Nope nothing. I wonder when they’re going to start calling

DrewS95

Forum Probie
Hey guys, I went back on this forum counted the days from when the calls started last class from when the class began, it was 18 days.
We’re currently 22 days from June 15th, that’s the start date right? Monday would be 18 days from June 15 th, so we’re definitely in the range of that...any day now guys

Dillion83

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys, I went back on this forum counted the days from when the calls started last class from when the class began, it was 18 days.
We’re currently 22 days from June 15th, that’s the start date right? Monday would be 18 days from June 15 th, so we’re definitely in the range of that...any day now guys
No start date is June 11th

fdnyfit19

Forum Crew Member
Did anyone get called? Someone who’s 2** on 7031 list just got called

Not yet. Im hoping that me giving in all the paperwork my investigator asked me for today will get me that start date phone call tomorrow. She told me today that she needed me to get that paperwork to her by yesterday, Meaning she needed it ASAP. So maybe they start calling tomorrow?

Def26

Forum Crew Member
Not yet. Im hoping that me giving in all the paperwork my investigator asked me for today will get me that start date phone call tomorrow. She told me today that she needed me to get that paperwork to her by yesterday, Meaning she needed it ASAP. So maybe they start calling tomorrow?
No they just called someone I know. They’re on my list but I’m 8* on my list and he was in the 200s so I’m just wondering did anyone else get called

Dillion83

Forum Crew Member
No they just called someone I know. They’re on my list but I’m 8* on my list and he was in the 200s so I’m just wondering did anyone else get called
Your 80 something on your list? I just left and I spoke to the supervisor. She told me they have started calling yet but they want to start by tomorrow. I have to fix some paperwork.

Def26

Forum Crew Member
Your 80 something on your list? I just left and I spoke to the supervisor. She told me they have started calling yet but they want to start by tomorrow. I have to fix some paperwork.
Yes I’m 80 something on my list and someone I know is 200 something and just got called but I didn’t. You haven’t heard anything?

Delicadeza

Forum Probie
It is a phone call and not just a letter in the mail, right? I have had issues with the Post Office with receiving letters in the past.