FDNY EMS Candidates

ndtyank49

Forum Probie
I'm taking my psych before my medical does that mean anything
thats totally different than what I did...so yeah that clears up any problems that I might've had. Why/How are you doing it like that?

Mikezzzzzz

Forum Probie
thats totally different than what I did...so yeah that clears up any problems that I might've had. Why/How are you doing it like that?
I have no idea they just sent me a letter for the psych I thought it was the medical because everyone that I knew took the medical first

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
I also heard from a source that a lot of candidates will be going to EMD from this next January class. If you are not interested in doing EMD I would recommend deferring and doing the March/April class. I know I wouldnt want to be stuck at a desk for 2 years

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
I also heard from a source that a lot of candidates will be going to EMD from this next January class. If you are not interested in doing EMD I would recommend deferring and doing the March/April class. I know I wouldnt want to be stuck at a desk for 2 years
Credible source? That would suck if a lot of people had to go to emd.

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Ah aright, I wonder how many rout of the 120 will go to dispatch. have you heard anything from your investigator about final review or anything
I have heard nothing from my investigator. I dont think there is anyway to know if you are in final review or not...

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
I have heard nothing from my investigator. I dont think there is anyway to know if you are in final review or not...
True, I just knew cause they asked me to.send something in and was told my list number being considered for next class. But you're right

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
If you're in final review does that mean you're pretty much in the next class?
I think it just means you're all finished, everything is complete with the steps in the process along with the paperwork and you're being considered. But anything can come up. My fingers are crossed. I don't feel confident until I get the phone call offering me a class dude. Know what I mean

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
It'll be here in no time. They could call the 21st, just gotta wait and see. Friend of mine got his call 3 weeks before the September class start date

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
Anybody hear anything from friends or family in the department about when calls should go out? Or any news at all

Mikezzzzzz

Forum Probie
Anybody hear anything from friends or family in the department about when calls should go out? Or any news at all
I went to the psychological on Saturday and wrote down that I had went to a psychologist at the age of 7-14 for reasons concerning my father being in 9/11 and she said alright and never said she would call or have another interview for me does this mean I'am dqed or am I okay

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
If you don't hear anything in the coming weeks,you're good man. If you don't hear anything its good. "No news is good news".