FDNY EMS Candidates

ems101

Forum Crew Member
If this academy is following the same 3 week thread from last year July being that it starts on the 14th calls should start going out tomorrow
Haha I hope you're right! I'm glued to my phone! What was the start date of the academy last year?

Mugs89

Forum Captain
Wouldn't be surprised at Tomm...DCAS still hasn't been updated.

It seems like last class was the only class that got calls exactly two weeks from start. All the other ones in this thread was 2.5 weeks.

ems101

Forum Crew Member
Yea it's very weird that DCAS hasn't updated the information, I thought that they would for sure by today.. This never has happened before.

MForest

Forum Crew Member
I had my CPAT June 14 and now have my interview July 1st. One of the things they ask for you to bring to the interview is a social security earnings report but I've heard it could take up to 120days to get your social security earnings report back. How long has it taken for everyone else's SS earnings report to come once it's mailed in? Is it ok if you don't have everything on the day of the interview?

Exam:5003
List #:5XX

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
I had my CPAT June 14 and now have my interview July 1st. One of the things they ask for you to bring to the interview is a social security earnings report but I've heard it could take up to 120days to get your social security earnings report back. How long has it taken for everyone else's SS earnings report to come once it's mailed in? Is it ok if you don't have everything on the day of the interview?

Exam:5003
List #:5XX

CPAT is for firefighter. Not EMS. Read the forum a few pages back and you will find everything on getting social security reports. Go to any SSA and they will print you a report for $130 or so

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
I got my detail earnings report the same day. I used my credit card, but I think some offices prefer money order for 136 dollars.

ems101

Forum Crew Member
Yea tomorrow's another day.. Plus we got some people here that differed the last class so maybe they'll give us a heads up

ems101

Forum Crew Member
Any idea of how long the wait usually is from your intake until receiving the psych letter?
It's about a month to a month and a half.. And then shortly after that you get your medical appointment. They both usually come a couple of days apart.