FDNY EMS Candidates

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
So I assume that the Jan classes are filled up? Wonder what number they will reach after Feb is filled

emtgjf

Forum Crew Member
Just got the call for 2/9. I took the evening class. Congrats to all that have been called and everyone else good luck with your process!!

ericc35

Forum Ride Along
I'm 43x, I got a call a couple weeks ago, they said they'd call me back. Still haven't gotten anything today though.. anyone have any idea why that might be?

Last edited:

johnny chimpo

Forum Probie
I'm 43x, I got a call a couple weeks ago, they said they'd call me back. Still haven't gotten anything today though.. anyone have any idea why that might be?
They offered jan spots to people with emt cards that aren't expiring this year. They skipped some people like myself who are and held them for feb. You should be getting a call though my friend did the same thing as you and got called this morning.

emtlyfe79

Forum Probie
I'm 472 I got skipped so far....but I know they working on me cause my former employer just called me earlier that they sent out a letter they received from fdny wanting to confirm my past employment with them I believe.. I would of thought though that that would of been done shortly after I finished my investigation but to me it's all progress

emtgjf

Forum Crew Member
I'm 472 I got skipped so far....but I know they working on me cause my former employer just called me earlier that they sent out a letter they received from fdny wanting to confirm my past employment with them I believe.. I would of thought though that that would of been done shortly after I finished my investigation but to me it's all progress
Look at it as just one step closer to the prize