FDNY EMS Candidates

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
I forgot to mention, peqqy Is the coordinator. If she said there will be a class in Jan and feb , there will be

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Hopefully! I'm list number 11XX so I don't expect a January, maybe a miracle for Feb

Looks like the academy after January.
I wish you luck

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member

Ttperez40

Forum Crew Member
I'm sure every investigator will be away on vacation
So it would be more like the first week in January...I doubt it would be the week before Christmas... And @lukgiel when you call dcas does it say ur not on outstanding certification?? Because that's what mine says but it was outstanding a couple of months ago when they were making calls for the last class...

Ryan815

Forum Lieutenant
I wouldn't count on anything before the holidays are over. Enjoy the time now with your families. No news is good news..

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant
Just got a call from an investigator, not the one I met with when I went down there. She was looking for a couple of things to finalize my paperwork. I asked her when the next academy might be, since I need to find a place, and she stated they are looking at Jan

Ttperez40

Forum Crew Member
Just got a call from an investigator, not the one I met with when I went down there. She was looking for a couple of things to finalize my paperwork. I asked her when the next academy might be, since I need to find a place, and she stated they are looking at Jan
That's great maybe there starting to look at people to start calling

IFR

Forum Crew Member

Hey man, if your interested in a roommate, I will also be trying to find a place. Shoot me a PM if you'd like.

Ttperez40

Forum Crew Member
Yeah, my only concern with days is the traffic.
Traffic shouldn't be that bad if you leave a lil early and get there by 6.. I would be more worried about getting a parking spot in the afternoon my brother told me it was a nightmare some times Bc you have to wait for the guys in the day class to leave so that u can get a spot from them.. And if they stay late to study it gets really hard to get a spot

bam5

Forum Crew Member
Good morning Everyone

Would like to know does anyone have the number
To call for outstanding or not ?? I misplace it

Thanks

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant
Good morning Everyone

Would like to know does anyone have the number
To call for outstanding or not ?? I misplace it

Thanks

(212) 669-1357 is the number. When I called stated I was not outstanding and the last person they hired was list #150

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
(212) 669-1357 is the number. When I called stated I was not outstanding and the last person they hired was list #150

#25X
Not outstanding