1. Tired of seeing ads? Click here to register today and the ads go away. It's completely FREE, too!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our Store is open, now with t-shirts and keychains. Click on STORE in the top menu.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search bar in the upper right corner.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite EMS App

Discussion in 'Ambulances and Equipment' started by Loshi, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Loshi

Loshi Forum Probie

Education:
    EMT
    Hi! I'm a newbie EMT, I used to be an Emergency scribe at Sutter in Sacramento. I was wondering what your guys's favorite EMS app is. I'll start by saying that my two favorites are iTriage and Figure 1 (yes they're found on the iStore) but please let us know about both android and apple apps :) thanks!

I also noticed EMT Life doesn't have an app, whats up with that? lol

Edit: I'm pretty sure iTriage has an android equivalent, and Figure 1 also has an android app.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  2. Summit

Summit Critical Crap

EMT life's mobile browser interface actually works better than dedicated forum apps out there, so there is no need, which is nice.

Loshi likes this.
  3. VentMonkey

VentMonkey Crackpot Premium Member

Education:
    Paramedic
    Paramedic Protocol Provider, and Critical-Medical Guide are about the only two on frequently use.

I wouldn't go crazy spending money on "nifty" EMS apps until I figured out where I am with the job, say in about 6 months to a year or so.

This is just me, though.

Loshi likes this.
  4. NomadicMedic

NomadicMedic formerly DEmedic

Education:
    Paramedic
    Critical care, paramedic protocol provider and micromedix drug guide.

Loshi likes this.