Failed NREMT-B 3rd time (need MA refresher info.)

Forum Ride Along
Alright, so I failed my NREMT for the third time, and I need to take the NREMT refresher course. I've contacted the instructor I took the course with several times, and he has yet to respond to me as to what steps I need to take. If I were to go through another company (in Massachusetts) how do I do this? Do I look for a NCCR refresher course? Does anyone have an experience with this?

Honestly, I felt confident going into the exam this time, but I guess I must just be missing something. I think the refresher should help me get back on track! I really would like to get into EMS!

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
What areas did you fail in and what areas did you do well in? That will give you a good feel on what to study. Don't keep taking the test without first addressing your weaknesses. If you fail three times, there's obviously something your just not understanding. A refresher course is a brief overview of the information. If your repetitively failing you probably need a little more guidance. Perhaps a tutor.

As for refresher course, I believe they should provide you with info on finding a refresher course on the NREMT website. If not, call your state EMS licensing department.