Enema Woman !!

nemedic

Forum Captain
...needs that are fulfilled by tub girl?

You should come to the PRM. Things like that would not only be accepted, you'd probably get tax subsidized housing, cell phones, cars, etc. And We'd boycott states that would "discriminate" against you

nemedic

Forum Captain
where is that?

PRM=People's Republic of Massachusetts. I was also referring to Boston's OFFICIAL boycott of Arizona companies (unless they signed papers denouncing Arizona's law concerning LEOs being able to question people THEY HAVE ALREADY PULLED OVER/DETAINED/ARRESTED ON AN UNRELATED CRIME/VIOLATION about their citizenship status.

nemedic

Forum Captain
I was also referring to MA's programs that give housing/cell phones/food stamps/etc to people with known instances of people being here illegaly. And it's no coincidence that the gov and prez are buddies, and that one of the more public illegals getting free housing is Obama's aunt on his father's side.

Lt.Col.Warren

Forum Probie
As I read the first call I could not stop lauging. Literally on the floor lauging. Way to hang in there man.

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
These posts are rough when you have broken ribs; but thank you for the laugh anyway.

Epi glad you were driving on that run. I have had a few describe them to me; I don't get the urge to puke when I am dealing with it; but when they describe it to me I do. Almost as much as you with suctions sounds