EMTLIFE thanks on Thanksgiving

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Reaction score
For my fellow participants on this EMTLIFE website:

Thanks to the Mods and the CL's for keeping this afloat and as diverse and as moderate (no pun intended) as it is.

Thanks to the member who persisted in offering me a job, which I finally took and experienced things otherwise I could never have.

Thanks to the member who spent his own time, and lent me his texts, to get me spun up to speed for a job and furnish better care.

Thanks to the folks whose patient messages and emails have allowed me the opportunity to elaborate what I meant to post, or furnished me with opinions and information I would otherwise have missed.

Thanks to the new folks who have stuck with it and found a forum and a resource, and brought their questions. (Remember to use Search folks! haha).

And thanks to everyone for their forebearant tolerance of others' and my posts when convinced we are full of it, and going on to discuss it civilly.

For those who are no longer active or here, best of luck, and happy holidays for you too.

And thanks to the folks who will be on duty during these family days, providing care and transport for those of us requiring it for life and health.

I am thankful for BBG, Vene, both Robs, JP, and doogie.

You guys are all great friends and are there when I need someone to talk to.

And you are all so extremely smart. That I hope to one day, have a quarter of your knowledge.

I am thankful for BBG, Vene, both Robs, JP, and doogie.

You guys are all great friends and are there when I need someone to talk to.

And you are all so extremely smart. That I hope to one day, have a quarter of your knowledge.

:) I love you guys.

I am thankful for the spirited debates that keep me entertained and distract me during boring lectures as well as the numerous highly intelligent members who make me realize that I have much to learn and keep me humble.

And I would be reallllllllllly thankful if someone would hook a brother up with an ICU job. :P

I am thankful for the spirited debates that keep me entertained and distract me during boring lectures as well as the numerous highly intelligent members who make me realize that I have much to learn and keep me humble.

And I would be reallllllllllly thankful if someone would hook a brother up with an ICU job. :P

Side note: I start my ICU and CCU clinicals soon. I'm excited.

Back