EMTLife Server Move

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Our last server move was back in March of 2005, and since then we've maintained over 99.95% uptime... until now. Recently we've experiencing some intermittent downtime, and our provider believes that it is a hardware problem. This is also a great opportunity to move to a new server with better specs.

EMTLife.com will be moving servers early Sunday morning, and may be down for an hour. I know an hour with EMTLife is going to be difficult, but 6:00 AM Sunday morning is our least visited time, so it makes sense.

While we're down you can:

We hope we're not down for long, and thank you for sticking with us!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
MAn I hope I'm on a call when it goes down... What else am I supposed to do on downtime (This week sleeping or opening a text book brings the pager demons down on us)

Tiberius

Forum Crew Member
I had a feeling such a move was coming, and that's a good thing.

For the last several days, the site was slow to connect to, or there were times I could not connect at all.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Looks like it went through and everything is up.

By the way - I've had lots of trouble lately... so it wasn't selective ;)

Matt - Thank you for ALL you do.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
On behalf of all of us... a hearty thanks for dealing with the kind of stuff none of us care to do, but benefit from extensively.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Matt!

Here's to Matt!:beerchug: If I had to do this it system would go up in smoke! ^_^ Thank you Matt!