EMT Study Guides

Jaybird21

Forum Ride Along
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a good study guide for the EMT exam. Anyone have any recommendations?

OP
OP
J

Jaybird21

Forum Ride Along
Hey Arrow, thanks for the help. I actually have that book. I was looking more for something that I can fill in as I go through my textbook. Any ideas?

OP
OP
J

Jaybird21

Forum Ride Along
EMTprep.com Has Interactive Study Guide!

Hey Arrow, just to follow up, I found a site called EMTprep.com They have an interactive study guide for each of the main areas of the NREMT test. It is pretty cool, I would give it a 9/10. I think they need to update a couple features but for the most part it is a very great tool! Let me know if you sign up because I'd love to have a partner to go over the answers with.

OP
OP
J

Jaybird21

Forum Ride Along
Thanks for the book idea AZ. That is a great price. Do you know how many test questions it has?

Code 3

Forum Captain
Hey Jaybird21,

I purchased the following book for my NREMT exam and it's a great study guide. The entire book is multiple choice questions (some scenario-based), much like you would see on the NREMT exam. In addition, at the end of each section they post the answers with rationales so you have a clear understanding. Make sure to get the latest edition:

http://www.emtresource.com/reviews/books/192-success-for-the-emt-2nd-edition

Last edited by a moderator:
I can vouch for the EMTPrep.com site. I currently am a user of that site and I find it to be extremely helpful! :)

OP
OP
J

Jaybird21

Forum Ride Along
Hey Bruce! Thanks for the reply. Have you done any of the EMTprep.com study guides? I was hoping to go over some of my answers with someone. I am really liking their layout. It is pretty awesome.