Emt b final(need help!!)

tfelt

Forum Probie
soo i did not pass my emt b fnal im located in so cal (riverside area) and i know my stuff just looking for a summer class. so if anyone would can help me out that would be great!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
soo i did not pass my emt b fnal im located in so cal (riverside area) and i know my stuff just looking for a summer class. so if anyone would can help me out that would be great!

I don't mean to sound like an jerk but if you knew your stuff you shouldn't have not passed the class. Not passing means that there is something or somethings that you didn't understand during class.

medicstudent101

Forum Lieutenant
I don't mean to sound like an jerk but if you knew your stuff you shouldn't have not passed the class. Not passing means that there is something or somethings that you didn't understand during class.

Kind of came off as a jerk. Just saying. Although, true point.

crazycajun

Forum Captain
I know a guy that knew the book front to back. Perfect on practical exam. Got down to written exam and failed it 2 times before passing. Some people just can't take test. This guy turned out to be one of the best EMT's I have ever met.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Im in the riverside area aswell. What do you need help with?

OP
OP
T

tfelt

Forum Probie
im a horrible test taker and was 3% away from passing my final. i was just looking if anyone knows of any fast paced programs in so cal for over summer? what about online classes? do company's look down on you if you have a certificate threw a online program? although everyone has to take the same national test? thanks everything helps

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
im a horrible test taker and was 3% away from passing my final. i was just looking if anyone knows of any fast paced programs in so cal for over summer? what about online classes? do company's look down on you if you have a certificate threw a online program? although everyone has to take the same national test? thanks everything helps

Honestly my company didn't look at what school I went to. They just looked at national registry and then at the California state card. During my interview they never asked what college I went to or anything like that.

I know there are the fast paced programs but I don't know any. The programs I do know of are the 18 week programs.

flyfisher151

Forum Crew Member
Try this and take the chapter multiple choice tests. Wouldnt let me post links....Im too new , but google

prenhall prehospital care mistovich

Also look at the EMT Achieve Test Preparation option on the left hand menu

Been helping me a lot. Got a 93.5 average in my class and working full time as well.

Good Luck

Tommerag

What day is it?

You only got to take the final once? What did you have to score on it to pass?

Tommerag

What day is it?
You got to take your final more then once?

I passed mine on the first go, but if you didnt pass it you were allowed to retake once.

Side note: The second test was not the same as the first test.

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I passed mine on the first go, but if you didnt pass it you were allowed to retake once.

Nice. We had one chance. You had to have at least an 80% in the class to pass. And at least an 80% on the mid term and final or you would be dropped.

OP
OP
T

tfelt

Forum Probie
you had to get a 80 and i got a 77 pretty bummed out. do not want to rethink a new career i know this is the field i want to get in. and you were only able to take the test once.

Tommerag

What day is it?
I'm just going to say that if you decide to do an EMT class online, you will for the most part be on your own for learning the material. If you failed that first test then this will be likely that much more difficult for you when it comes to this final test since you will not have any classroom instruction.